Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training > Workout Logs

Workout Logs Log your workout and get better results.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2013, 06:13 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

This is a good log, lots of detail
I'll be watching this one with interest
Keep it up

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:25 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Cheers for that CC. I'm just trying to answer the questions I would have liked to ask before I started down the test road. It's a bit like driving. It's hard to remember what it's like to start driving when you've been doing it for a long time. So I'm trying to answer possible newbie questions while I am a newbie!

A quick update on yesterday's pin. It did start to hurt in the evening but the pain this morning is negligible compared to the previous pins. Definitely adds weight to the virgin muscle hurting the most theory.

Apart from cycling and dog walking it'll be a rest day today and probably tomorrow.

And for you Demanding Doll I'll get those answers for you just as soon as I get home.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 06-21-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:39 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Hiya DD

Re your Winny versus Anavar question, I made the choice when I first looked into steroid use and found that Winny is more liver toxic than Var. Because I tend to suffer a lot from hip pain I do tend to take more painkillers than I should just to get myself to sleep. It seems that Var is hardly liver toxic at all, so Var wins on that score.

Winny also seems to have a far more detrimental effect on cholesterol levels than Var. In fact, I've read that Winny is one of the worst AAS for your cholesterol.

I appreciate it's all dose dependent and varies according to your own health etc etc, but it's a personal decision I made early on, I suppose.
Old 06-21-2013, 02:42 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Friday 21st June

Nothing much to say today. Did the same four mile cycle as yesterday, straight after a three mile dog walk. This was fasted cardio, as was yesterday. My legs didn't enjoy it as much today, which meant I was panting like a pervert for the first mile. Strangely enough, after a brief level bit the next mile long uphill bit was much easier. I liken that to getting stronger after a few sets when weight training. Within reason and up to a point I seem to get stronger with each set.

I'm definitely feeling something going on now, test wise now. For a while I thought it might be a placebo effect, but unlike you younger blokes when I get a stirring down there in the middle of the night it's an event worth noting! And I'm noting it quite a lot these last few days.

I keep records/logs of workouts and measurements more or less all the time, so I know what I usually measure. If I'm honest, I haven't really grown or shrunk very much over the last few years, except my waist! Even allowing for the tape not being tight or too tight etc and I have gained between 1/4" calfs and 1/2" arms and thighs and lost a bit off my waist. I can't measure my shoulders but they have a definite hardness that wasn't there a few weeks ago. And I didn't think I was working out as much as normal over the last few weeks! Of course, that could mean I usually over train and for two weeks I haven't! Time will tell.

As I edit this, it has occurred to me that I am doing a lot more compound exercises, a lot more frequently than usual. What I mean by that is, usually when I do the same sorts of routines as I am doing at the moment it leaves me absolutely knucking fackered for days afterwards! And that just isn't happening right now. In fact, I'm almost holding myself back. If, as everyone says, the test hasn't even begun to start doing its stuff yet then I think I'm gonna crap myself when it does! No wonder some people train twice a day, every day.

I might be repeating myself here, I don't know - I'm old so I can - but it's not my intention to bulk up during this cycle. I just want to tone up, lose a bit of blubber and if I've put on muscle at the end of it then whoopy doo! As the cycle progresses I intend to move to a higher rep, more cardio type of rep scheme, increase the cycling and cut right back on carbs. Usually when I do that I lose the blubber, along with a fair bit of muscle. It'll be interesting to see whether that happens while on test. If it does I'll say so. I am and will be telling it exactly as it is!

Anyway, that's me done. I feel really good and could easily chuck in a workout tomorrow, but I'm not going to, as experience tells me it'll catch up in the end. Better to wait a day and hit the gym hard on Sunday!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 06-21-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:28 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 28
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 10
Wink

Thanks for the feedback stillgoingstron I have been weighing the pro and cons of running winny in the future but I too agree with your outcome I've had no issues with the Var and as I stated earlier in convo I have suffered with liver cancer and chemo so I don't wanna hurt my liver if its not necessary....I suffer from hip dsplyseia have since I was a kiddo so I know all about chronic hip pain!

I'm following your progress keep up the good work!

QUOTE=stillgoingstron;30509]Hiya DD

Re your Whinny versus Anavar question, I made the choice when I first looked into steroid use and found that Winny is more liver toxic than Var. Because I tend to suffer a lot from hip pain I do tend to take more painkillers than I should just to get myself to sleep. It seems that Var is hardly liver toxic at all, so Var wins on that score.

Winny also seems to have a far more detrimental effect on cholesterol levels than Var. In fact, I've read that Winny is one of the worst AAS for your cholesterol.

I appreciate it's all dose dependent and varies according to your own health etc etc, but it's a personal decision I made early on, I suppose.[/QUOTE]
Old 06-21-2013, 04:50 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Blimey! I've just responded to your other post and now I read this one. You make me feel more and more inadequate every time I read one of your posts. I didn't realise it was liver cancer! I know you don't need me to tell you this but please be very careful.

ps stick with the var. It seems to be the safest out there and if you are having good results then why take unnecessary risks.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:59 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post
Blimey! I've just responded to your other post and now I read this one. You make me feel more and more inadequate every time I read one of your posts. I didn't realise it was liver cancer! I know you don't need me to tell you this but please be very careful.
Easy now fella uncurl ur undies 😝lol

I see Dr often for liver panels and am honest with her about my gear...I appreciate you looking out for can never have enough ppl on my side!
Old 06-23-2013, 06:17 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

23rd June - Back Day

Just had two days off and was raring to go again.

It was back day today

Pendlay Rows

12 warm up reps
6 warm ups reps

12 working reps
5 was supposed to be 8 but weight too heavy
8 back up to the weight I did 10 reps at! Will get that right next time.

I prefer Pendlay rows to straight bent over rows because it allows me to lift heavier and with more explosive force while putting little or no strain on my lower back!

V Bar Seated Rows

12 warm up reps
4 sets of 12, 10, 8 and 6 reps

Kroc Rows

15 warm up reps
2 working sets of 25 reps

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns

3 sets of 15, 12 and 10 reps

ABS
Mainly crunches

Pinned another 200ml test e straight after workout.

I keep forgetting to mention that for the best part of a week now I've been taking about 1/3 of a tab of Arimidex ED

So far no sides. I'm sure I'm getting stronger over and above what I would expect as a result of performing strict workouts with a definite eye on progressive overload!

I'm also sure that I'm leaning out, while gaining some lean tissue. I pinned around 595ml in my first week, 325ml second week and I've just done 375ml on my third week. I don't see any reason to go above 375ml for the rest of the cycle. I may even consider dropping down to 300ml weekly if results keep blowing me away like this! We'll see.

Today was the start of my new four week training cycle, during which, apart from maybe playing around with the order, I don't intend changing the exercises.

So far, more than good!!!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 06-27-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old 06-23-2013, 07:02 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Question

On your warm up reps are you just going really light weight to get the blood flowing and the muscles ready as not to shock them? I've been following along with you as we started our cycles pretty close together...it's nice to not be the only new phis in the pond

Anywho keep up the awesomeness stillgoingstron!
Old 06-23-2013, 07:56 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

On these back workouts I get the blood flowing by whacking a punchbag for a few minutes, then I do a variety of low weight warm up moves that mimic the first exercise, then it's half the working weight and then the working reps. I find that's the best way to prepare my aching, often damaged, knackered lower back without stressing it too much.

For other body parts I used to do the sort of standard three light warm up sets but since reading a post by CC (don't know what one offhand) that says . . .
"The first warm up set serves to bring blood to the muscles and joints.
The second and third warm up sets are an approach to the weight of the first working set.
The interplay between the muscle and nerve is stimulated, meaning the athlete gets a feeling for the heavy weights without wasting strength and energy at the same time.
During the following exercises the warm up sets are completely omitted which means that they are only necessary for the first exercise of the muscle to be trained.
Do not forget, however, that during every exercise or set you should try to squeeze out an additional 1 or 2 reps more than the previous session in order to increase training weights the following week.
The continuous tire-some struggle to increase reps and weight is the only way to build a massive body:
Always remember: HEAVY WEIGHTS BUILD BIG MUSCLES."

. . . I've started warming up like that. I find it really helps to hit the exact right weight for the working rep!

I hope that makes sense.

Two new fish - different sides of the pond!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 06-23-2013 at 07:58 PM.