Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training > Workout Logs

Workout Logs Log your workout and get better results.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2015, 08:12 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

good progress mate all learning curl
well done
Old 07-31-2015, 12:21 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

If I haven't said it before I should have done, I agree totally with the above. You're an inspiration and that's something to be very proud of. Best of luck with your cycle and training.
Old 07-31-2015, 08:20 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 11
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 60

Awesome progress brotha! Look forward to seeing more!
Old 08-01-2015, 05:38 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
Man you’re amazing. You should be proud of your resilience. I've never met you, but I am in awe. I hope you don't mind me saying it. All the hard work is paying off.

When you say food digestion is slow, do you mean metabolism, or actually digestion? My Dr. told me the two don’t impact each other. Digestion is just how fast it moves through your entire system, where metabolism is how fast your body uses the energy derived from the food. At least that is what I am told, not sure it matters a whole lot. The metabolic is what we care about.

Anyways, it is nice to meet you and the best to you.
thx brother, I mean both I guess lol, I seem to be bloated with food for longer periods of time, unless its bloat from the carbs im not too sure, this time around I am focusing more on food and diet as before I just ate anything and everything I can to gain mass, theres lots for me to learn still in this department

like because im not on my two feet walking around all day does this effect how fast the food moves through my body, also does this slow the speed of my body utilizing the food I take in? cause if this does then maybe I should adjust my diet and not take in as much food at one time as it might "spill over" and turn into fat, I got so many questions

Last edited by Armstrong; 08-01-2015 at 06:05 AM.
Old 08-01-2015, 05:54 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Default I still dont skip leg day

Oh and yes I still hit my one leg , quads are a little week as I dont train them as hard cause I want to still fit into jeans also I can only to leg extentions and "one leg" leg press, I have a hard enough time trying to get jeans to fit my prosthetic leg, but my one calve lol... I still BLAST

Last edited by Armstrong; 02-06-2016 at 07:20 AM.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:40 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

It's amazing you have such a great attitude still. I'm sure you will get it. It makes sense that your energy needs may be different now. It seems like a balance trying to both feed the machine enough to grow, but not too much. I can't wait to see you progress more. I guess that is part of the challenge. I'm sure there are guys here who can answer many of those questions. Ask away, we'll figure it out. Isn't that why we come here?

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 08-01-2015 at 06:43 AM.
Old 08-01-2015, 09:24 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
thx brother, I mean both I guess lol, I seem to be bloated with food for longer periods of time, unless its bloat from the carbs im not too sure, this time around I am focusing more on food and diet as before I just ate anything and everything I can to gain mass, theres lots for me to learn still in this department

like because im not on my two feet walking around all day does this effect how fast the food moves through my body, also does this slow the speed of my body utilizing the food I take in? cause if this does then maybe I should adjust my diet and not take in as much food at one time as it might "spill over" and turn into fat, I got so many questions

Just a few thoughts . . . the digestive tract works by squeezing the food as it passes along. This is probably helped by us walking, running and generally just bending about all day. As the food goes in at the top and comes out the bottom (excuse the pun) then gravity must play a part in the movement. So yes, I'd saw that unfortunately, not being on you feet all day will have a detrimental affect on your speed and efficiency of digestion.

There are undoubtedly foods that cause bloated bellies more than others, mostly carbs, so it makes good sense to experiment to see how each food affects you and try to avoid or limit them.

Also, I'm not sure that the slower speed of digestion will increase the likelihood of the food turning to fat. More like the opposite, I'd have thought.

I have a German Shepherd whose pancreas doesn't work and who needs powdered enzymes with every meal. Stay with me here . . . we found, after many months of experimenting, that giving him four smaller meals every day, rather than one or two much bigger meals helped him gain and keep weight. Also his stools were much better. The point I'm making is that giving his digestive system a chance to digest smaller amounts at any one time it helped.

Not quite sure quite how this translates into your problem, but, possibly, by eating smaller amounts your digestive system won't be so overwhelmed and it can digest your food more thoroughly and therefore, hopefully, eliminate some of the bloated feeling as well as squeeze out as much of the nutrients as possible.

Just some food for thought and this time no pun intended.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 08-01-2015 at 09:26 AM.
Old 08-01-2015, 05:31 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Anecdotal evidence often turns out to be the cure.i mean I'd try what stillgoingstrong says, it certainly makes sense.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 09-09-2015, 06:27 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I took off some time and now Im back at it, I changed up the compounds to keep my body guessing and to give them receptors a break, current weight is 192

Primo 600mgs/week to Primo 400mg/week
Propionate 300mgs EOD to Eth 1000mg/week
Dbols 30mgs/ED to Dbols 40mgs ED (preworkout)
TrenA 280mgs EOD (same)

Last edited by Armstrong; 09-09-2015 at 06:31 AM.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:24 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

In my experience, time off - as long it's not months or years of doing nothing -is never a bad thing. I always come back raring to go and after a week or two not really that far off what I was doing before the break.