Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Fitness forum

Fitness forum Men and women forum.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 07:01 PM
Veteren

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActiveTom View Post
I'm a people watcher, so I notice a lot of bad habits!

The one I hate the most if when 3 people take turns doing 1 exercise. One guy is always out of his depth and they take up the weight and station for 10 minutes or more at a time, so no one can use it.

The guys who sit on a machine doing 3 minute breaks between sets and if you ask if you can jump on in between sets, they say no. Usually nursing a bottle of water and watching the tv.

This guy at my gym always comes in at peak times. He will put his towel, water bottle and keys on an adjustable bench and walk off. Do some fit ball crunches and complain if someone is using the bench he had his stuff on when he gets back. If you ask him if hes using the bench he gets arsey and says "my stuff is on it, what do you think that means?" Even then, when I've seen him get back to the bench all he used it for was resting a barbell (pre-set weight ones, not an oly bar) on it for his upright rows!

The people who think its a social club and actually stand in a crowd in the free weights area taking up all the room while just talking to each other.

I dont mind the mobile phones if they dont make a sound. I use mine, but only to write down my reps for each set into it for journal purposes. I also look back at previous workouts to see if I am ready to go up a weight. So while it might look like I am texting, I'm actually logging my work.

Bad spotters. If you ask someone for a spot and they leave you hanging on in there for over 5 seconds before they assist you and even then, they just lift the whole weight rather than coax it up so you get the most from it.
ha ha Tom i totally agree with eveything you've put
Old 06-20-2011, 05:08 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 5

Alright I don't leave and use another machine but I do leave to fill up my water bottle and put my towel on the bench?is that still a gym foul? but on the other hand I'm a firm believer of letting people "work in" with me should I be resting or what not.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:42 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActiveTom View Post
I'm a people watcher, so I notice a lot of bad habits!

The one I hate the most if when 3 people take turns doing 1 exercise. One guy is always out of his depth and they take up the weight and station for 10 minutes or more at a time, so no one can use it.

The guys who sit on a machine doing 3 minute breaks between sets and if you ask if you can jump on in between sets, they say no. Usually nursing a bottle of water and watching the tv.

This guy at my gym always comes in at peak times. He will put his towel, water bottle and keys on an adjustable bench and walk off. Do some fit ball crunches and complain if someone is using the bench he had his stuff on when he gets back. If you ask him if hes using the bench he gets arsey and says "my stuff is on it, what do you think that means?" Even then, when I've seen him get back to the bench all he used it for was resting a barbell (pre-set weight ones, not an oly bar) on it for his upright rows!

The people who think its a social club and actually stand in a crowd in the free weights area taking up all the room while just talking to each other.

I dont mind the mobile phones if they dont make a sound. I use mine, but only to write down my reps for each set into it for journal purposes. I also look back at previous workouts to see if I am ready to go up a weight. So while it might look like I am texting, I'm actually logging my work.

Bad spotters. If you ask someone for a spot and they leave you hanging on in there for over 5 seconds before they assist you and even then, they just lift the whole weight rather than coax it up so you get the most from it.
Ha, very well said!!

I'd have to say:

-People who camp out on a piece of equipment just to chat.

-Horrid top forty music - that you hear over and over and over and over again lol

-Those who wear cologne to "cover up" their BO - I walk away gagging with tears in my eyes from the stench.... lol

-Watching people drive around the parking lot just to find the closest parking spot to the gym.. um..
Old 06-30-2011, 06:40 PM

Post Thanks / Like

People that don't re-rack their weights, cell phones and excessive grunting.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:25 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75

People sitting on a machine having a conversation or someone using the squat rack to use it for straightbar curls.....with no weight on it. Just go use the little straight bar and put some 2.5's on it asshole!
Old 01-29-2013, 02:13 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 4

I have my headphones in for a reason. Im there to workout, not lollygag and talk about my workday. When im in the zone doing a set dont be asking me dumb questions please.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:20 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 133
Thanks (Received): 41
Likes (Given): 93
Likes (Received): 63

Home Gym FTW

Only have to worry about taking kiddo to the potty.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:21 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 1

Young punks who shout and yell then slam the weights. Then you look and they are only benching a mere 135 .
Old 01-31-2013, 03:24 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 29
Likes (Received): 52

Folks not racking weights back.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 32

Sweat, left on the benches or any equipment!!! Clean your bodily fluids up bitch!

Sent via mental transmission.