Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Supplements > Supplements articles

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2012, 10:49 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 10
Default Lean, mean whey protein

LEAN, MEAN WHEY PROTEIN

Whey to eat less

If you’re trying to rein in your holiday eating, we have just the trick. It involves one of the most popular supplements for gaining muscle mass: whey. Although you may drink it to pack on quality pounds, this super protein can also help you to eat less and keep insulin levels low after carb-laced meals. THE STUDY Researchers from the Curtin Health Inno- vation Research Institute (Australia) gave lean, healthy men one of four liquid-protein meals — a whey protein shake, turkey breast, tuna fish or egg white protein. The subjects were then given a buffet-style meal and allowed to eat as much as they wanted. THE RESULTS As reported in a 2010 issue of the Brit- ish Journal of Nutrition, the whey protein shake decreased hunger the most, resulting in the men eating significantly less food at the buffet. This supports an earlier study that showed that when men drank a whey shake 45 minutes before a buffet-style meal, they reported feeling less hungry and they ate far less than those who had gotten a casein protein shake. In another study from the Uni- versity of Toronto, not only did a whey protein shake make subjects less hungry (they ate far less at a pizza buffet), but it also significantly blunted blood glucose and insulin levels following the carb feast. This means that whey protein not only helps you eat less, but also can help to turn less of the food you eat into bodyfat. THE DOSAGE If you know you are going to be around a lot of decadent food that you may be unable to resist, then consider downing a 40-gram whey protein shake about 30 minutes to 4 hours before the meal. Not only will this help you to keep up your protein intake, but it can also help you to eat less food and store less of that meal as bodyfat.

— Jim Stoppani, PhDI
Old 02-13-2012, 12:03 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 2
Default new post

new post

i love whey and cassein too

but for me i like casein alot more just my opinion tho i do use whey right after a workout or before cassien in the am and before bed with milk is great ahh chocolate too has to be chocolate flavor
Old 02-13-2012, 12:15 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Received): 10

I do a 1:1 mix mid morning snack, whey after hit the gym and casein b4 go to bed.