Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training > Training Articles

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2015, 09:10 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539
Default Variable Resistance Training

Variable resistance requires differing degrees of force to be applied to the target muscle to create constant resistance, compelling the muscle to work harder to meet the demands of the exercise. A new form of variable resistance training has been the use of elastic bands and chains.

Researchers wanted to examine how variable resistance training with bands stacked up against conventional resistance exercise. The variable resistance group added 30% of their one repetition maximum as band tension to their prescribed weight one session per week.

The athletes performed five weeks of four full-body training sessions per week, comprising two strength sessions, one power session, and one hypertrophy session. Both groups performed the same routine except that the variable resistance group performed the squat and bench press exercises in their power training session (for one session per week).

The researchers concluded that variable resistance training once per week with elastic bands was superior for increasing rate of power and strength development than a conventional resistance-training modality. Bodybuilders may want to consider throwing in some band work on their bench presses and squats for increased gains in strength

WHATS PEOPLES THOUGHTS ON BANDS HAVE NOT USED THEM MYSELF WOULDNT MIND USING THEM FOR FEWW WEEKS SEE HOW IT GOES
-
Old 10-12-2015, 09:25 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Had a go for a few weeks when two of the wimps I train with had rotator cuff issues and used bands to strengthen them.

I was surprised at how good they are and how good a workout you could have with them.

I'm sure you could incorporate them to overcome sticking points and I certainly don't think they are a gimmick.
Old 10-12-2015, 10:34 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

ive seen them used and seem really good
the strong guy on hear ive kyle ive seen hes vids on facebook and he uses them

ive been looking and pair fo £10 aint bad to give them try
so may order some and see how it goes
sure will update with my thoughts