Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2012, 08:45 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default What are the best bodybuilding exercises?

With all the different approaches to achieve the best results, it becomes confusing on what exercises to do bodybuilding. I tried many things for each target area with mixed results. I'm looking for some advice on the Internet to reach the major muscle groups, stay in shape and keep your body fat under control. Thank you.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:04 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

1) Hydration
2) Meal timing
3) Supplement Timing
4) Motivation
5) Rest

The five factors that I listed above are easy to follow if you are dedicated to your goals and you want to be at your best. As a bodybuilder, you want all the possible variables that affect how you train, what to enjoy, ultimately, this sort of physical ends.

If you want more out of your workout every time to practice if you want, follow these 5 steps and I guarantee that will happen. Train hard, train hard, and the next!
Old 05-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

being able to find the right workouts,manuvers etc.. is great,.. but to be honest this is a very common problem with peeps these days .. they think or try to look for this magical technique or this ultimate maneuver to maximize prominent gains for ur body.. and there really is none in my opinion.. you need to reverse ur poles and think nutrition instead of this magical regimen !!!!!! bottom line.. its like this.. you could do everything in the gym right and have a shitty diet for ur goals & body and NEVER GROWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!! and u could do everything wrong in the gym and have an impeccable diet for ur body and goals and GROW LIKE A WEEDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!! its as simple as tht... once you get ur diet & nutrition down and on track to ur body and goals.. everything tht u do in the gym will be inhanced BOTTOM LINEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!! nomatter how large or small ... what i would recomed is tht u really study nutrition and what to eat for ur goals and not worry so much about this magical regimen.. youll be far better off in the long run.. good luck with ur goals ..
Old 05-10-2014, 02:23 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Your body exists in a state of homeostasis - a complex system of negative loops and hormonal reactions. All it wants to do is to survive. If it has no need to change, it won't. It's also why our body prefer to be fat than muscular! In times of famine your body prefers to consume stored body fat than muscle.

Using weights to build muscle is a way of forcing your body to change. Placing your muscles under a stress they are not accustomed to will cause our body to react by growing to cope with any future stress. The adaptation won't last long though, without continually adding to that stress.

The various exercise plans, such as the 5 x 5, 6 x 6, 10 x 10 rep range, drop sets, rest/paue or German Volume Training etc etc etc are just ways to place your muscles under this unaccustomed stress.

Periodically alternating training systems is just another way to continually add shock or stress your muscles. If we didn't do this, homeostasis would bring our progress to a direct halt and eventually reverse it.

For this reason, it is wise for beginners to start with a basic all over body workout before gradually progressing up the ranks to the much harder 6 x 6 and GVT type of workout. A beginner couldn't possibly use the 6 x 6 style of workout to his advantage.

And let's face it, training would bore us all to tears if every exercise we ever did was exactly the same.

All that would eventually happen if we trained hard and didn't eat the nutrients necessary to support this adaptation is that we would weaken and gradually become ill. It's your body's way of forcing you to stop damaging itself.

The bottom line here is . . . don't get too anal about finding the correct training method, because no single method will work forever anyway!

Just keep stressing and shocking your muscles any way you enjoy. It's far better to get anal about your diet and your rest!
Old 05-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

awesome read strong... i couldnt f said it better my friend.