Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2014, 05:11 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default tag team

Tag team your triceps with an extension and a press

Most trainees include multiple extensions in their triceps training, but rarely add in a heavy-hitting press. While extensions have value, I highly recommend taxing your triceps with a press first. The triceps is a powerful muscle group. Slap some weight on the bar and challenge it.

Examples of these exercises include:

Extensions*- Cable tricep push downs, overhead dumbbell extensions and skullcrushers.Press*-*Close grip bench press, close grip incline bench press, close grip decline bench press, the Tate press and the seated French press.

One of the main objections about performing heavy close grip bench presses after chest or shoulder work is:

My triceps feel fatigued, and I don't feel like I am lifting enough on close grip benches afterwards.

So what? This is extremely poor logic and usually a cop out. If your triceps are fatigued, they aren't going to perform optimally regardless of the exercise(s) you choose. Taking this further: it doesn't matter if your triceps feel slightly taxed. Working them hard and doing what you can will create growth. Wimping out and not challenging them as hard as possible will only yield sub-par results.

Besides, bodybuilding isn't a battle of strength, it's a battle of progression. It doesn't matter what weight you move during your press exercise, as long as you are trying to progress.

Parting shot*- Always, always, always include a triceps press exercise in the mix.
Old 05-26-2014, 05:00 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

awesome read eazy...