Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2016, 05:08 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884
Default The Smith Machine

The Smith machine is a much maligned piece of apparatus, loved and loathed by many, but, in my opinion, a great piece of arsenal for the trainer who trains on his own.

How many lone pieces of equipment allow you to train almost all bodyparts? Some of the 'experts' say it puts a lot of pressure on the joints because of the alignment of the machinery. After 20 years of using it, I must say I personally have had no problems whatsoever. For safety, it is a great piece of equipment as it has several locking stations for the bar to fit in in case you encounter any problems.

Here is a list of exercises that can be performed on the Smith machine:

Chest

Flat Bench Press
Incline Bench Press
Decline Bench Press

Back

Bent Over Rows - overhand
Bent Over Rows - underhand
Pull-ups
Partial deadlifts

Deltoids

Press to Front
Press to Rear
Upright Rows

Triceps

Close Grip Bench Press

Quadriceps

Squats - Front
Squats - Rear
Lunges

Hamstrings

Stiff Leg Deadlift

Calves

Standing Calve Raise

So, as you can see, almost the whole body can be trained from this one piece of equipment. A lot of the exercises are compound movements which will result in heavier poundages being used than with isolation movements; so, in turn, will yield greater results. These are the basic exercises I tend to use when training on the Smith machine.

I also find training legs of great benefit for anyone with back problems. If you are one of these people try this method: take the bar on your back as normal, then take a step forward, it will feel strange at first but, go down into a regular squat and your back will now be nice and straight but with little pressure on your back due to the different alignment of the body due to stepping forward. This has helped many of my clients in the past.

The key to building a great physique, as we know, is being consistent in training and eating and keeping the body guessing. The smith machine has a place in your bodybuilding routine whether you train on your own or with a partner. If you're a seasoned trainer or new to training and looking for a change it just may be right it front of you at your gym!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.