Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 07:14 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default The Simplest Way to Build a Big Chest:

If there's one universal truth among guys, it's this: they like a big chest. Now, that statement certainly has a double meaning. But I'm talking about their own chest, not the big chests they see bulging out of a bikini tops on Miami beach. (The strategy for getting that is another topic altogether.)

There's no better exercise than a push-up to build impressive pecs. However, most guys don't do it correctly. Furthermore, most guys don't do enough of them. When it comes to the push-up, more is better.

In seminars I like to ask for a show of hands of the guys who can do 50 push-ups or more. There are always a handful of guys eager to show off their physical prowess. So I invite a guy who looks the part to demonstrate his performance. What do I see? A bunch of partial reps at breakneck speed. So I stop him before any real fatigue sets in and I correct his form.

Once I get his technique where it needs to be, he can rarely do more than 20 before he fails. My point is that guys who say push-ups aren't good for chest development are the same guys who are doing it wrong. The push-up is a no-fail approach to building the chest: if you know how to do it the right way. Here's how you make the most of it.

First, start with a hand position that's wider than shoulder width. This puts a greater emphasis on the pecs instead of the triceps. Second, the abs must be braced tight so the stomach doesn't touch the floor before the chest. The chest must always be the only body part that touches the ground. Third, and most important, you should attempt to pull your hands together as you press up. This results in massive pec activation with each rep.

Fourth, push yourself as far away from the floor as possible. Your shoulder blades should be spread as far apart as possible at the top of the movement. Now, the question is: how many push-ups can you do with this technique? If it's more than 20, elevate your feet on a flat bench or your couch. If you can still do more than 20, elevate your feet on a Swiss ball. Finally, if you can do 20 of those, do the clap push-up.

The key is to find the variation that allows only 15-20 continuous reps. Once you've found the right move, do 100 of them every day for one month. It doesn't matter how many sets it takes each day, or when you do them, just get them done. There's no better way to quickly build your pecs up to the level where you'll impress the chicks who have their own massive chest. And what guy doesn't want that?