Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 03:49 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Which one is the best weight training in routine for building muscles???

I've been lifting for a few years now, but since March, did not get stronger. In fact, I was weaker. I tried everything. I train 5 times a week, only 1-2 muscles each day and each week, I have already changed my training.

I can eat 135 grams of protein + eat 6 times a day, I even asked my local gym coach and he told me to take a couple of weeks and make great games high rep (15-20).

So I did and how it worked, but now I'm back to square one. I do not really think I'm doing something wrong, but it is obvious that I am. Please help me understand what it is.

5'6"
132 lbs
B 165
S 260
Pc 195
Old 11-08-2012, 04:48 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0

If you are one of those people who only work their "Show muscles" (chest, arms, stomach and shoulders of a small number) are then go ahead, but if you're looking for trunk thick, dense and well balanced then stay. I will discuss how to turn your back baby broad wings thick muscle.

Not only house the most important organs of our body, but also provides essential support and strength you need to work every day, no matter how small the movement. If you continue to work your back, I can guarantee you that you have balanced and strong muscles to support you. Strong back muscles with these top 5 exercises that you will be able to:

* Go to a heavy dead weight on the ground.
* Increase the speed and amount of calories burned by running standard and movement.
* Easy to move with the body movements to lift and move you need your own weight.
* Provides strength and balance of the spine and protects your body against injuries when moving or lifting.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:15 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2

You are looking to build muscle or increase the size / strength? It's not just what you do in the gym, nutrition is the key to achieving your goals of muscle growth. Muscle building supplements that will improve your diet and provide your body with essential nutrients when needed most! *

Muscle Building Products are designed to:
* Promote the growth of muscle tissue *
* Improve protein synthesis *
* Reduce the risk of catabolism (muscle loss) *
* Support to recover the optimal intense workout routine *
* Increased levels of energy during your workout *
* Improving concentration during training *
* Promote blood circulation * The work optimal muscle
* Reduces fatigue so you can push more reps and more sets *