Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2013, 12:47 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default measure your progress

After a muscle has been stressed sufficiently with high intensity training, you must not train that muscle again too soon so that you allow for the body to respond with a compensatory build up of new muscle tissue. You can measure your progress to determine whether or not you're allowing enough recovery time for growth to take place simply by taking note whether or not you're stronger any time you repeat any given workout. Some people have argued this point with me and have stated that there is no relationship between muscle size, and strength. If this is the case, and you don't need to get stronger in order to get bigger, then how exactly should you go about getting bigger? By getting weaker?
Old 05-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

when i first started training i fell into this problem for th first 2 years of my training years ago. and lou frieggno fell into this problem as well.. he couldn't figure out what he was doing wrong,, he would train for 6 hours a day 7 days a week with the mentality if he would live in the gym he would be massive,, and this is just not as it seems.. because he actually started to loose weight instead of gaining.. and u see tht im gyms alot today especially with the ectomorphs.. bleeding there eyes out in the gym and never changing in muscle composition.. and it all leads in the diet and the target calories tht u must have to build sufficient muscle and of course the proper rest and recovery tht ur body needs..
and the biggest mistake in the gym as well is th everybody is on this mentslity tht its all about the workout.. well it is ,, but its more about the rest & nutrition because thts what is going to set in motion on how u will look like.. bottom line..