Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 04:41 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Help - Shoulder Scapular Issue. Please help.

Hey guys,

I am a skinny somewhat fit guy who has scapular winging. My traps are weak and my scapular is out of control when I do some push ups. You can see it protruding.

I have been doing some shoulder exercises targeting the traps but not so sure about whether it is efficient.

Anyone can please help me out? Specially any shoulder exercises that can keep my scapular tucked in (at the lower one)

The following are links to some pictures:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Jas
Old 05-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

hey bro it would be easier to just post the photos here.. but as faer as the protracted shoulders.. sounds like a posture issue tht u need to learn how to correct... if not as u grow it will be harder for u to handle large loads of weight because the shoulders will be the main force in pushing the weight... another thing th ive notice is tht u sound liek an ectomorph and ur best bet in this would be to really strt to put iin some weight.. the bigger u get the more ull be able to sustain .. im ur body u have 3 power points tht u press form.. 1 the neck 2 the shoulders 3 the abs (or core) .. and it sounds like ur power point is in ur shoulders.. i had this problem as well when i first stsrtd out oon the iromn.. u need to learn how to push form all 3 power points.. and tht just take time and concentration. . but for starters when doing pressing moves try to keep ur shoulders down and back and learn how to press with ur chest.... and second everytime u walk somewhere do the same with ur shoulers as well .. down & back.. now this is going to take some time to realign itself but if u insistingly do it enough posture will correct itsleff.. alos in order to help correct your protracted shoulders you need to build the back and especially the posterior shoulders.. this will in time pull ur shoulders in the correct alignment .. hope tht this helps ,...

Tags
exercise, scapular, shoulder, skinny, trapezius