Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2014, 07:13 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default Eazy tip

Get your freak on with a 5 minute finisher

This is one of my favorite ways to finish off an arm training session. Here's how it works:

Head over to your gym's cable system and load up a weight that would normally allow you to perform 15 reps per set.Now, perform cable tricep extensions or cable curls for 5 minutes.

Yes, you read that correctly. Set length is 5 minutes. You will need to take frequent, but short rests during this mega-set. Perform as many reps as you can, rest only briefly (until some of the pain rescinds), and start knocking out reps again.

If your gym has no cable system, use moderately light dumbbell curls and skullcrushers. I also like to use lightweight close grip bench presses as a finisher.

This tip might seem to contradict the previous tip, but it doesn't. Finishers should be used wisely. Obviously, you don't want to smash out 16 sets for biceps and then complete a 5 minute finisher. For biceps, I would prefer you perform only about 6 sets max, then a finisher. For triceps you can handle a little more volume (if you feel you need it) before trying this finishing approach.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:42 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

i read something about tht kind of technique before and they said tht u could actually grow and extra inch on ur arsm with like 6 to 8 weeks.. never tried it but anything is possible.. good read eazy..
Old 05-27-2014, 08:30 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Not something I've ever done before but I'm going to give this a go.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:33 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post
Not something I've ever done before but I'm going to give this a go.
hey hows it going strong ??? i havnt talked to u in a minute.. hope tht all is well with u and ur training as well.. im always braggin to my peeps in texas tht i actually know a guy tht is actually related to superman..
Old 05-27-2014, 02:07 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Hallo mate, unfortunately I picked up a bit of dodgy Krytonite and did me back in! So, two weeks off training, two visits to the osteopath and I'm starting again - carefully.

Just did 10 sets barbell squats supersetted with dumbbell curls and took the opportunity to do these finishers . . . definitely got a good pump and a fair bit of pain. I'll do it again over the next few weeks and see how i feel then It's always good to chuck in something different anyway.

Good luck with your training 67 and keep taking whatever it is you take!!!!
Old 05-28-2014, 06:12 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post
Hallo mate, unfortunately I picked up a bit of dodgy Krytonite and did me back in! So, two weeks off training, two visits to the osteopath and I'm starting again - carefully.

Just did 10 sets barbell squats supersetted with dumbbell curls and took the opportunity to do these finishers . . . definitely got a good pump and a fair bit of pain. I'll do it again over the next few weeks and see how i feel then It's always good to chuck in something different anyway.

Good luck with your training 67 and keep taking whatever it is you take!!!!
WELL IM SURE THT ULL BOUNCE BACK FULLY.. UR A CHAMPION.. AND IM ACTUALLY STRUGGLING IN MY TRAINING RIGHT NOW.. ITS MORE MENTAL THAN ANYTHING ELSE AND IM SURE THT IM IN A RUT RIGHT NOW BUT IM SURE THT IT WILL PASS.. IM HOPING SOON.. HEY WERE ONLY HUMAN.. WELL I GUESS FOR US AD NOT YOU.. LOL
Old 05-28-2014, 09:34 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I've been pumping iron and all sorts of other forms of exercise for getting on for 38 years now. I've had times when mentally I've needed a break. I think the longest ever was for 6 months. After the break I've always been itching to get back into it.

Once bitten by the iron you'll always be bitten by the iron. Hate to say this to you but part of the reason for having a break is over training. It's a mental problem just as much as a physical one

Thanks for all your positive comments tho

Sorry if we've hijacked your thread Eazy !!