Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2014, 07:03 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default Eazy barbell row advise

The Problem

You’ve done the smart thing and incorporated*bent barbell rows*into your program, but the more weight you add to the bar, the more upright you find yourself standing. You’ve turned the exercise into a glorified—and technically incorrect—shrug, and you need a quick fix.

The Solution

Find a place for your face. Bent rows are intended to be exactly what their name implies: bent over. Going heavier is a worthy goal, but not at the expense of your form, and the more upright you stand, the less you’re targeting your lats. The easy solution? Simply place your forehead on a pad that’s slightly higher than your waist, (like the top edge of an incline bench) and keep it there throughout your set. Keeping your head in one place will keep your body angle consistent and keep the focus on your lats.

Four-Step Row Solution

1. Fix Your Feet

Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart with a bend in your knees. Bend forward at the hips, not with your back.

2. Vary Your Grip

Work your lats—and your biceps—from multiple angles by changing up your grip width for each set.

3. Stay on Target

Pull the bar to your belly button, not to your rib cage or chest.

4. Isolate

Use your lats to raise the weight, and keep your legs and lower back still.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:14 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

This exercise is definitely one where you need to constantly evaluate your form. Just take a step back and consider whether or not that increase in weight was genuine! A lot if the time it probably isn't.

I often chuck in a set or two of Pendlay rows (look em up on youtube if you're unfamiliar) as the repositioning after each rep helps you to use the correct form.

Good post Eazy
Old 05-13-2014, 07:17 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I don't agree that it's a good post, resting your head on a stationary object while lifting heavy weights in that position could cause major neck injuries.
That's extremely dangerous

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 05-13-2014 at 07:22 AM.
Old 05-13-2014, 11:18 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

awesome posts my friends..!!!! i would have to say NO NO !! as well on CC,s post ,, the head rest,,,as there is alot of possible jerking & moving if ur dealing with extreme weight... !! and eazy ur deffinalty right on the form as well .... i see so many peeps just lije the bench press where they feel like they have to load up the weight and put on a show for everybody and there not even in a bent over position.. there basically standing and working out there post delts.. lmao !!!

and ill look up the pendlay rows strong.. interested in seeing what they are.. never heard of those...
Old 05-13-2014, 12:48 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13uie67 View Post
ill look up the pendlay rows strong.. interested in seeing what they are.. never heard of those...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlRrIsoDpKg

They're basically the same as bent over barbell rows, but you start from the floor on every rep. It allows you to start every rep with perfect form instead of losing form as the reps and weight get too heavy. I love em.

Obviously you don't rest your head and neck on anything. That would be stupid

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 05-13-2014 at 12:51 PM.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:59 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

good video strong... now i know ...
Old 05-23-2014, 04:08 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

With bent over rows the lower you go the more difficult and less effective it is.
If you raise yourself slightly you become mechanically stronger which is better for you.

I got that from Dorian Yates so if you don't agree then just check out the size of his back.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 05-23-2014, 06:33 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
With bent over rows the lower you go the more difficult and less effective it is.
If you raise yourself slightly you become mechanically stronger which is better for you.

I got that from Dorian Yates so if you don't agree then just check out the size of his back.

Definitely agree with this!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 05-23-2014 at 06:55 AM.