Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 09:57 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default calisthenics.

Bodyweight training (if you use it properly) is actually easier on joints than weight training. It can be explained by the fact that the only resistance you use is your bodyweight. If your joints hurt after too many weight training you can switch to bodyweight only training for couple of weeks or even month and heel your joints through calisthenics.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:00 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default what is ‘calisthenics’

Calisthenics is a form of training where you use only your bodyweight as resistance. In other words it’s bodyweight training. So is it those endless push-ups and sit-ups? Hell no. Calisthenics is much more than that. Although legwork is pretty limited to pistols or plyometric stuff, there’s upper body feats of strength that seem almost unachievable. For example, One-Arm Handstand Push-Up or One-Arm Planche. Calisthenics can be ultra hard. Try some advanced moves and drop me a note how it was.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:00 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Bodyweight training (if you use it properly) is actually easier on joints than weight training. It can be explained by the fact that the only resistance you use is your bodyweight. If your joints hurt after too many weight training you can switch to bodyweight only training for couple of weeks or even month and heel your joints through calisthenics.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:01 AM

Post Thanks / Like

It’s that easy. You can get a great workout literally anywhere. The only equipment you will need is a place to hang from, the wall and the floor. Quite cheap and achievable.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:01 AM

Post Thanks / Like

ou can get stronger actually in days not weeks. That’s a great phenomenon. Couple of days ago I was able to do a single in full range handstand push-ups (I was performing them from kettlebell handles; it’s like a military press with a bodyweight). Right the next day I was able to make 4 singles throughout the day. And the next day I did a double! I added 100% in only 2 days. And it’s not uncommon. You can progress faster in bodyweight movements by practicing them.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:02 AM

Post Thanks / Like

t’s very important. It’s like riding a bike. At first you were falling all the time. Next couple of days you were falling 2/3 of time. Then ½ of time. Then just couple of times. And then you learned to ride a bike without falling. You practiced the skill and perfected it. The same is with strength training. The advantage of bodyweight training is that you don’t need to imagine something. You are actually learning skills like Back Lever, Front Lever, Muscle-Up etc.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:02 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Even every day. Calisthenics are easier on nervous system so you can train more frequently. And the more you train without burning out the more results you will achieve. I’m a big fan of frequent training so it’s awesome reason to use calisthenics for me ☺.