Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 10:32 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Which bodybuilding exercise is easy to do and can give assured results. Also no type

Hello I am doing push ups and pull ups 2 times in a day . Weight is 160lbs, B 125, S 190. I want to gain my muscle for building a good physique just like a professional bodybuilder. And I am looking for expert bodybuilding exercises. If you know about that then please suggest me.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:40 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1

I have chosen are simple and for beginners who need a solid foundation in the fundamentals of consolidation triceps to achieve long-term success of your workouts. Although these exercises are simple, this does not mean that they are easy. Its simplicity lies in the intuitive benefits that come from the ability of each triceps movement and the fact that you can do these exercises with a minimum of time. But to get the most out of these exercises will still need to pay particular attention to technical education and training of the variety - the 2 keys to success triceps capacity is not always easy to start bodybuilder.

My rule of thumb for deciding whether you are a beginner is this: you are a beginner, if you've been training your triceps, once or twice a week for 6 months or less. he is also a beginner if you tried to build your triceps for more than 6 months with exercises.
Old 05-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

you know i hear alot about the excericses to do but nothing of diet & nutrition... if u are ever going to become a bodybuilder you are going to have to learn how to eat.. !!!! tht is the of up-most importance to becoming a bodybuilder.. stick with compound maneuvers (bench press,squats ) & eat like a horse !!!!! good-luck..