Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Diet and Nutrition

Diet and Nutrition Discuss your diet here and modify it if needed.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 03:52 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Default What is a best supplement to purchase for muscle building?

I'm 20 years old and looking to build some muscle. I am wondering if i should take supplements to help me bulk or something.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:24 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0

You can start eat protein products.Protein consists of amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of muscle. Therefore, protein is an essential component for building muscle. You can not build muscle without it! You want to take in about 1-2 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight during the day. Such an average person who weighs 150 pounds would consume between 150 and 300 grams of protein a day. Protein shakes and bars are convenient and provide high-quality protein.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:52 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0

You can also start with creatine it works very well for increasing muscle mass. It occurs naturally in the body. And "safe and highly effective for everyone, especially if you've never used before we have tons of great articles on creatine, so you can become an expert overnight on it The technical basis is as follows:.! There ATP increases (the main energy source for the muscles to the explosive power) availability use so you can do more reps and sets to lift more weight, and therefore, an increase in muscle tissue. creatine should be recycled. Many have great results taking about four weeks, followed by a or two weeks of rest. There are a few different types of creatine, which can be viewed from the top sellers. For example, it is pure creatine monohydrate, liquid creatine, micronized creatine and many others.