Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Diet and Nutrition

Diet and Nutrition Discuss your diet here and modify it if needed.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2014, 07:01 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default soy protein

Soy protein doesn’t equal femininity

Another fun, myopic derivation that people make in the fitness world: soy -> estrogen -> female hormone -> bad for males.

Yes,*soy (protein)*does in fact increase estrogen receptor activity and suppress androgen receptor activity, but not significantly unless you’re taking in large amounts (upwards of 60g per day). ] However, in more modest amounts soy protein can be a good source of isoflavones, lecithin, and other phytonutrients.

Soy protein is not as bioavailable as whey, egg and casein proteins, but it is still a complete protein source (unlike other plant proteins). For this reason it is one of the most viable protein options for individuals on vegan diets.

It is also suggested that a nominal dose of soy protein (~25g) per day may play a role in reducing risk of heart disease, reducing cholesterol levels, reducing risk of cancers, lowering blood pressure, and preventing osteoporosis.

The bottom line

Get over the idea that all estrogen is bad and that soy protein is the nemesis of the male gender. The FDA recommends that 20-30g of soy protein be taken in daily, and there is little evidence that that dose will cause any negative impacts hormonally.

The benefits of soy protein in moderate amounts most certainly warrant its incorporation in most any person’s diet, not just bodybuilders and gym junkies. It’s also a great addition to many recipes due to its exceptional heat stability.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:20 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

good read
but my opinion (and is just my opinion) is that due to high soyer products and people choosing soyer baby milk over breast is why men are not real men
some men can hardly even grow a beard or just have very fiminine ways and i do put this down to higher eastrogen witch may be due to soyer products witch we eat more of now than ever have due to cheap cost
Old 05-22-2014, 08:08 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

It may well be true but I just can't shake the idea that soya turns you into a woman.
And I haven't eaten or drank soya for years. Although when me and the wife get through our menopause I might try some