Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Diet and Nutrition

Diet and Nutrition Discuss your diet here and modify it if needed.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2016, 09:49 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539
Default How To Measure Food

thought id chuck this one in there

Measuring food properly makes difference between success and failure in losing fat or gaining muscle, find how to do it the easy and accurate way! lot of people think they know how to measure food but few actually do and the reason a lot of people “cant lose weight” is that they are not weighing things correctly. The amount of food you need to eat to lose weight at an optimal weight is actually a very precise amount. Eat too little and you burn off muscle. Eat too much and you never lose any weight

Measure before or after cooking?

Steamed rice, grilled chicken, scrambled eggs – how do you weigh them? Before cooking or after? Many people get this wrong and end up either eating WAY too many calories or not nearly enough. All nutritional databases have entries for both the cooked and uncooked foods and the name tells it all “grilled chicken” is cooked whereas “raw chicken” is uncooked. Laugh all you want but this problem has caused many people to get fat when they thought they were on a diet. my choice would be to measure raw unless the food is already pre cooked

aslo know your food ive added link hear good guide for foods

Foods List

What kind of scale should I buy?

A cheap spring scale is great for measuring postage but its not nearly precise enough for calorie counting. What you need is a digital kitchen scale with tare button.
if go in amazon or ebay and type in digital kitchen scale you will find all you need and would say £10/$15 is all that's needed tops

some notes ill add

don't put food direct on the scale use a plate or bowl esp raw meat
stick to grams its small enough to get everything perfect
google is your friend if need to find macros of things

also use that tare button for everything put bread on scale use tare then take off butter it and put back on scale this will tell you how much butter you have used things like this can often slip
Old 02-08-2016, 11:42 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I've never really understood why they give details for something like grilled chicken! It's raw that counts. Surely. You'd only need to know the calories etc for grilled chicken if someone else had grilled it. And then you wouldn't know how much it weighed. You could hardly ask the host to go and weigh if for you after he'd served it up!

Or am I wrong?
Old 02-08-2016, 01:25 PM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

agree I would measure raw with meat

and yeah couldn't ask if was out but deli counters at Tesco sell cooked chicken always get some when going fishing trips so good to have idea as weight will be printed on bag

when cutting and trying to get things spot on you cant really eat out and prob will cook all food yourself

chicken grilled from raw chicken wont be far apart from each other macros wise where rice raw from cooked is miles apart