Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Diet and Nutrition

Diet and Nutrition Discuss your diet here and modify it if needed.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2015, 04:29 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
Honestly man, I am just gonna use up the supplements I have and call it quits with them. I have made so much progress with the gear alone I feel I have been wasting my time and money on them and just giving my liver a few more things to process. I will keep my multivitamins, protein, and fish oil in the picture. That's about it though. Leave the rest to my diet. Oh... I will probably keep using my pre-workout too. I'd like to cut it out as well, but sometimes it just gives me that extra drive and the extra pumps I need.
That's exactly what I'll probably do while on gear. I don't consider egg whites supps though. So what do you use for Pre-Workout? I was using Pre-JYM, because of its massive dose. I see a new one called Kaged that I may try. But honestly, like you, if I see goid progress off gear, I may adjust that thinking.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-07-2015, 04:31 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 43
Likes (Given): 263
Likes (Received): 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
That's exactly what I'll probably do while on gear. I don't consider egg whites supps though. So what do you use for Pre-Workout? I was using Pre-JYM, because of its massive dose. I see a new one called Kaged that I may try. But honestly, like you, if I see goid progress off gear, I may adjust that thinking.
Yet again, I use what is on sale at Costco, so right now I use C-4 Extreme for my pre-workout. Nothing fancy.

Last edited by tj805; 08-07-2015 at 04:41 PM.
Old 08-07-2015, 04:34 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post
I grew up eating beef dripping and eating the fat off lamb chops. There's nothing at all wrong with my blood lipids
I know, you do seem to be an exception to the many rules of health. No seriously though, I remember you saying that.

The good thing about trans fats, they are hardly in anything anymore.

And you very well may me on to something about Sat Fat, because recent studies have disputed that they cause any adverse impact.

I'm not too worried until my blood work shows a change in my lipids from either of my so-called unhealthy activities.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 08-07-2015 at 09:23 PM.
Old 08-07-2015, 05:35 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtp View Post
Quite possibly the most ignorant short sighted uneducated thing you have said here. Stop, please stop with this. You are so off base with what you say. your advice is poison
you are not in the position to give out advice like this, and what you are typing is dangerous inaccurate information

reading articles online from 2 or 3 people doesnt qualify you to spread it around

seriously, stop posting, you sound like a fool everytime you you do

goooooood looooooord

please stop

cant wait for the rebuttal of quasi science bro bullshit that is to follow
well said..........
Old 08-07-2015, 09:20 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

My ignore list is growing.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 08-07-2015 at 09:32 PM.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:36 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 21

Quote:
Hmm, should I trust the science, or a few people on a forum who apparently have a difficult time with reading comprehension. I don't know, that's a hard one. My ignore list is growing.
you joined a bodybuilding forum not a science forum, if you want science go else where dfwtp is a very experienced bodybuilder as is eazy as is CC as am I and a lot of other members of this forum, we've been in this a long time and studied most of that time, what we know is from studying and personal experience if you don't like it then tough.

You've been studying this lifestyle for 3 or 4 weeks and apparently you already know everything there is to know!!

Instead of being a complete ass why don't you just try and learn from experienced people rather than trying to make it look like you know everything,
you don't so get over yourself
Old 08-07-2015, 09:40 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Here are what some of the pros are saying about Egg White International, since I'm ignorant and don't know what I'm talking about. Because I should actually place everything in context of how a certain antagonist will view it. If you don't like the idea of a better egg white, don't use them.

I am not missing a thing.

Take these with a grain of salt, because they did come from the website. However, I am not the only one who sees these as an awesome addition to my diet.

Toney Freeman
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
www.toneyfxman.com

"I USE 1 CUP IN EVERY ONE OF MY SHAKES!"

"I've been using Egg Whites International since 2004, following my pro rookie season. I was competing in the 250s, and at 6'2" I needed some new muscle very badly. In the first 30 days of using these Liquid Egg Whites in my protein drinks, I lost 3 lbs of body fat and gained 5 lbs of lean body mass.

Now I use one cup in every one of my shakes. Egg Whites International makes my favorite Protein drinks more bio-available allowing me to continue to make gains even though I'm now in my forties! I'm a lean 300 lbs in the off-season and a ripped 285 lbs on stage! Egg Whites International are a quick, easy way to increase and improve daily protein intake without increasing food volume!"

And

Bob Cicherillo

IFBB PRO
Mr. USA
Mr. World
Masters World Champion
Bodybuilding.com Spokesman

"I WAS TIRED OF CRACKING 10,000 EGGS A YEAR!!!"

"As a professional Bodybuilder, Egg Whites are essential to my diet and preparation. When I discovered Egg Whites International in 2002, I knew it was going to change my life by saving me thousands of hours cracking and separating 2 - 3 dozen egg whites a day. And, when I cooked them, I knew I was losing about 12% of the protein by damaging part of it in the cooking process. Now that I can drink them, I am getting 12% "MORE" protein in a lot less time and work than it takes to cook, eat, and clean up."

And

Gunter Schlierkamp
Gunter Schlierkamp Official Site

IFBB PRO
Mr. Universe
Actor and Fitness Celebrity

"I AM USING EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL IN ALL MY SHAKES!"

"Hi my name is Gunter Schlierkamp and I am using Egg Whites International in all my shakes (morning , noon, evening). This way I need only half of the protein powder and I feel I add some serious nutrition to my body. I don't get bloated and my body uses the Egg Whites to a 100%. The Egg Whites and the protein powder combined give me even a more complete protein. I even think I stay leaner that way!"

Jedi in Training
Old 08-07-2015, 09:46 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Here are what some of the pros are saying about Egg White International, since I'm ignorant and don't know what I'm talking about. Because I should actually place everything in context of how a certain antagonist will view it. If you don't like the idea of a better egg white, don't use them.

I am not missing a thing.

Take these with a grain of salt, because they did come from the website. However, I am not the only one who sees these as an awesome addition to my diet.

Toney Freeman
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
www.toneyfxman.com

"I USE 1 CUP IN EVERY ONE OF MY SHAKES!"

"I've been using Egg Whites International since 2004, following my pro rookie season. I was competing in the 250s, and at 6'2" I needed some new muscle very badly. In the first 30 days of using these Liquid Egg Whites in my protein drinks, I lost 3 lbs of body fat and gained 5 lbs of lean body mass.

Now I use one cup in every one of my shakes. Egg Whites International makes my favorite Protein drinks more bio-available allowing me to continue to make gains even though I'm now in my forties! I'm a lean 300 lbs in the off-season and a ripped 285 lbs on stage! Egg Whites International are a quick, easy way to increase and improve daily protein intake without increasing food volume!"

And

Bob Cicherillo

IFBB PRO
Mr. USA
Mr. World
Masters World Champion
Bodybuilding.com Spokesman

"I WAS TIRED OF CRACKING 10,000 EGGS A YEAR!!!"

"As a professional Bodybuilder, Egg Whites are essential to my diet and preparation. When I discovered Egg Whites International in 2002, I knew it was going to change my life by saving me thousands of hours cracking and separating 2 - 3 dozen egg whites a day. And, when I cooked them, I knew I was losing about 12% of the protein by damaging part of it in the cooking process. Now that I can drink them, I am getting 12% "MORE" protein in a lot less time and work than it takes to cook, eat, and clean up."

And

Gunter Schlierkamp
Gunter Schlierkamp Official Site

IFBB PRO
Mr. Universe
Actor and Fitness Celebrity

"I AM USING EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL IN ALL MY SHAKES!"

"Hi my name is Gunter Schlierkamp and I am using Egg Whites International in all my shakes (morning , noon, evening). This way I need only half of the protein powder and I feel I add some serious nutrition to my body. I don't get bloated and my body uses the Egg Whites to a 100%. The Egg Whites and the protein powder combined give me even a more complete protein. I even think I stay leaner that way!"
You do know that they're paid to say that, right?
They make money by endorsing products, it makes no difference to them if the product works or not.

I'm not getting into the argument between you and the other 2 I'm just letting you know that not everything you read is true

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 08-10-2015 at 09:20 AM.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:53 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
Yet again, I use what is on sale at Costco, so right now I use C-4 Extreme for my pre-workout. Nothing fancy.
Man I wish we had a Costco. I've never used that brand.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-07-2015, 09:56 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
You do know that they're paid to say that, right?
They make money by endosing products, it makes no difference to them if the product works or not.

I'm not getting into the argument between you and the other 2 I'm just letting you knoe that not everything you read is true

No biggie, that is why I said take it with a grain of salt. My point wasn't about there brand, as much as about egg whites in general. I just happen to like having them in a form that is easy to use and can be easily added to shakes.

But yea, I assume they are paid to rep them. Probably, they did mix them up with pregnant ladies and random people. I never truly believe testimonies.

Jedi in Training

Tags
cycle food, diet, egg whites, nutrition, protein