Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2013, 03:48 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 0
Default wondering if GBN is trusted

Hello everyone i was wondering if GBN is a trusted source and what kind of experience have you had with them?

thank you
mark
Old 11-23-2013, 04:21 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Just check out the feedback on this forum, GBN is excellent.
I've been using them for 3 years and have never had a problem.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 11-23-2013, 05:57 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

https://www.hypermuscles.com/f65/balkan-labs-log-2837/

been keeping a log here since june 2011. only trusting hugetom and his services from gbn

track record around here and other boards is spotless

full endorsement from me for what it is worth.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:59 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75

Seems to have 99% good reviews and prices are right so definitely worth a shot. I personally didn't have a good result but I doubt it was GBN's fault.
Old 11-23-2013, 07:10 PM

Post Thanks / Like

OK I was just a little worried they might be the law. I'll give them a shot and see what happens. Biggin if you don't mind me asking what happen I'll understand if you don't wish to discuss. Thank you guys for your response
Mark
Old 11-23-2013, 07:20 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Don't mind at all. I made a smaller order (always start with a test order). It got split into 2 packs. The second pack didn't make it. I emailed Huge Tom who said he would resend it to a different address but it never showed.

Now, my mailman is an idiot. I usually get the wrong mail at least once a week. This was during the Thanksgiving/Christmas span so no telling where it may have ended up. Also having to have it resent to another address runs the problem of if the people were honest in it not coming in.

Basically I doubt GBN would risk his reputation over 2 bottles of Tren E. Since the first package hit my doors in 10 days I just have to go on faith that he made his best attempt to deliver and it just didn't happen. I can't expect the guy to fly 8,000 miles and bring it to my door. Just one of those things that didn't work out for me but I don't hold any ill will against GBN and would still recommend them to other people.

As in any relationship, two people can both be great just not great for each other.
Old 11-23-2013, 07:37 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 16
Likes (Received): 7

GBN and Hugetom have always come through for me. You gotta account for the fact your gear isn't coming from one state over. It has to go through foreign mail services and then through u.s. customs and then your local mail service. (assuming you live in the us) Your rolling the dice and you lucked out I wouldn't blame gbn I would bitch slap that mail fucker you said who screws up all the time!
Old 11-23-2013, 07:45 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by d60hanna View Post
GBN and Hugetom have always come through for me. You gotta account for the fact your gear isn't coming from one state over. It has to go through foreign mail services and then through u.s. customs and then your local mail service. (assuming you live in the us) Your rolling the dice and you lucked out I wouldn't blame gbn I would bitch slap that mail fucker you said who screws up all the time!
Exactly, and that's my point. With all the great reviews he's had I doubt he would risk losing sales over 2 bottles of Tren. That's why last year when it happened I didn't come running on here like Chicken Little screaming that the sky was falling. It's a numbers game and eventually if you do this enough times something won't make it.

I'm not new to this so it wasn't the end of the world and I would still recommend him to anyone else. Was good packaging and good delivery time. I will say though that with such a small order that it could have been sent all at once, but with my luck nothing would have shown up.
Old 11-23-2013, 08:42 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Well I placed a small order. I'm just waiting for the 30% discount and I'll take a leap of faith. Sounds like Huge Tom is a cool guy. Well thank you guys and have a good day
Mark
Old 11-24-2013, 12:59 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Got to add that all my experiences with GBN have been good. Everything I have ever ordered has always turned up. Also, everything I've used so far has been Kalpa and as far as I am concerned is good stuff.

I was just a worried as you the first time I ordered, but now I have no worries at all. Hope this helps.