Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2015, 08:12 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174
Default Trestolone (Ment)

will Kalpa ever stock this compound??

You are here: Home / Anabolic Steroids and Performance-Enhancing Drugs / Trestolone Acetate (MENT)
Trestolone Acetate (MENT)
Testosterone and its esters are widely used for androgen replacement therapy. Testosterone undergoes 5 alpha-reduction to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the prostate and other tissues leading to potentially undesirable consequences in adult males.

Trestolone or 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT) is a synthetic androgen that is ten times as potent as testosterone. MENT is not 5-alpha reduced to DHT. It inhibits gonadotrophin release, suppresses testosterone and sperm production. Yet, MENT provides adequate replacement therapy for most androgen-dependant functions. MENT has a faster metabolic clearance rate than testosterone and, in contrast to testosterone, MENT does not bind to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). MENT remains capable of aromatization (to 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol) preserving the benefits estrogen imparts on male physiology.

The Population Council has investigated MENT [specifically MENT Acetate (MENT Ac)] for long-term clinical use for contraceptive purposes and hormone replacement therapy. Initial trials suggest it may be an ideal candidate since it is a non-5-alpha reducible androgen and requires lower doses due to its significantly increased potency over testosterone.
Various forms of MENT in human pharmaceutical preparations and devices for contraception and hormone therapy, specifically MENT Ac implant and MENT transdermal gel and patch formulations, are currently under clinical investigation. MENT is absorbed transdermally up to three times the rate of testosterone – 17 methyl testosterone and 17-α methyl testosterone.

MENT, as a transdermal and/or intramuscular preparation, will have application in a wide range of indications beyond androgen replacement therapy and contraception, including, without limitation, primary hypogonadism, testicular failure, ASIH, baldness, sarcopenia, loss of bone mass, muscle wasting and cachexia, BPH, prostate cancer and of course, bodybuilding and sports performance enhancement.

Trestolone acetate is the chemical name of active ingredient in MENT. MENT is a registered trademark of Population Council, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!
Old 12-27-2015, 09:11 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Certainly looks good!
Old 12-28-2015, 09:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 76
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 20
Likes (Received): 78
Default Input from others please ....

Maybe Huge Tom. Your thoughts.
Is this an over the counter product, that's sold in GNC type stores ? I looked it up and Google shows pics of prohormone test bottles sold at vitamin stores. Not sure what it is.

Last edited by UBAD2; 12-29-2015 at 10:50 AM.