Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2014, 08:33 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackt View Post
I hear ya bruh ...800mg primo n 600mg mast should be fun tren would be a nice finisher complimentary to mast
Hah maybe last 6 week 150-200mg (M-W-F) Of tren Ace i think will be enough bro
Tren is magic i love it but i thought not to add in this cycle couse already i used it in 16w cycle...but who can stay away From tren...

Last edited by tsek0s; 02-16-2014 at 08:35 AM.
Old 02-16-2014, 04:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Leg workout plan the week is comming guys so its time to introduce it and hear impressions on it!!
Its little hardcore i have to say...here it is :

i use high reps/limit weight for my reps i see i respond better to that with low rest time like 30 secs..check:

I use the heaviest weight i can to shoot for the desired rep range. if i fall 3-4 reps short on a 20 rep set, thats ok.I use that weight to keep stiving to hit 20

extentions, 5 sets for 20 reps

prone ham curls, 5 sets for 15 reps

leg press. start with 2 plates on each side and do 25 reps. right away, get up and add another plate to each side and do 25 reps. repeat the process with only short short breaks(as long as it takes to add the weight, so 30 sec) until you can't get 20 reps. then cut the weight in half and do one final set of 40 reps.

walking lunges, 2 sets, deep till failure.

free weight barbell squats...at this point, you wont be able to squat heavy. if you normally squat 275 lbs for 10 reps, go with 185 lbs and do 4 sets of 16 reps. its all about the form and the squeeze.

seated leg curl 3 sets of 20 superset with extentions 3 sets of 30

this style of training is a different kind of hardcore. you have to learn to deal with the pain and burn and keep moving forward.I keep the intensity high, rest periods short and fill the leg with as much blood as possible....

Tsek0s
Old 02-17-2014, 01:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Hello guys finaly he day have come !!!

Today i maked my first pin 200mg primo/350 mg sust/200mg masteron..
Everything was good pin was very smooth no pain just the slight one of primo...all we know how it hurts but i can say kalpa have silky oils
Even from sust just litle noticed pain also i am to sensitive into fast esters and i have to say i liked that...

I used 23g pin into glute and oil pass through without any resistance noticed very thin and good

Diet program is ready and i am ready to step into gym and workout my legs today i will give them a hard kick for sure !!!!

Stay tuned guys i will update often with news and changes about my diet/workouts and how my goals coming along...!

Thanks
Tsek0s
Old 02-18-2014, 12:49 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 12
Likes (Received): 7

Let the games begin I'm jealous you have a nice supply of CELL-TECH Keep us posted keep diet workout n rest on point and I'm sure you'll transform into a shredded mutant
Old 02-21-2014, 10:53 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys how are you!!!
Today i had the 3rd pinning of this week i pinned my quads and still no pip problems etc just the slight feeling from sust but nothing real bad in wensday i pinned 2nd time in a row the glutes without any problem the oils are really smooth i have o say more than i expected !!!
So this week i had 2 full up body workout and 2 down part of body workouts just to change and start kicking and from monday i will start with split:

Legs
Chest+Biceps
off
Back+triceps
Shoulders+traps
Off
Off

and probably i will start with pyramids 15/9/7/5/3/10+15 style workouts and keep them for 4-6 weeks its little hard style but i will see until sunday to kick it in

I will update soon for the workout again also my diet will remain same the 1st 3 weeks to see how i respond and have a good view overall
Old 02-22-2014, 07:22 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I'm following. Keep it up.
Old 02-25-2014, 10:44 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Hello guys chest workout finished before 2h and i can say strength is already up and very good pumps too!!!

Here is the workout style in chest+biceps for the 1st 3 weeks with target to increase my strength:

Bench press: 8-6-4-2-8 (at x2 reps pushed easy 150 kgs)
incline bench press: 8-6-4-2-8 (at x2 reps pushed normal 120kgs)
chest dips: 3x12 +kgs in legs
bench flyes dumbbell : 3x12+15 incline flyes dumbbell

Barbell Curl: 8-6-4-2-8
Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl: 3x6
Concentration Curls: 3x12

Wensday is OFF day for me and in thursday i will update with the BACK workout too

Cya soon guys i keep log updated in any changes done !!!

Last edited by tsek0s; 02-25-2014 at 10:50 PM.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:21 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 12
Likes (Received): 7

Checkout this video by Mike Liberatore . I incorporated this chest movement into my workout and my chest grew and got much fuller . Very hard to get that upper inner part of chest to pop out . Love this exercise Michael Liberatore - Chest Workout and Gym Flexing - YouTube
Old 03-02-2014, 04:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackt View Post
Checkout this video by Mike Liberatore . I incorporated this chest movement into my workout and my chest grew and got much fuller . Very hard to get that upper inner part of chest to pop out . Love this exercise Michael Liberatore - Chest Workout and Gym Flexing - YouTube
Thanks bro i will take a look cause always chest was my damn problem!!!!
Old 03-02-2014, 04:36 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys last day of week today this week went little hard i was sick with my stomach for 3 days i couldnt eat too much and i thrwted up easy but now seems i am better...
Even with tha problem i didnt stop my workouts i was ino the gym and working as better as i could and then back t home for sleep....

Now for the gear guys my pumps are too much noticable small new veins popping up around thats nice on me improve my mood to workou even more!!!
And for the pins still no bad pips or anything still i can pin same spots with the same oil mount without problems or swole etc..

From tomorow i will try increase a litle my meals due to i was sick and give a harder emphasiis to my workouts and hit harder