Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2014, 12:19 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 2
Thumbs up Sustaxyl 350 / Primoxyl 100 / Masteroxyl 200 / Aromaxyl CYCLE LOG

Hello guys i am new to hypermuscle but i have been around i many forums the last 4 years as well...

First of all i want to thanks TOM for the oportunity he gaved me to work together on my favorite cycle and log for the kalpa pharma products for 16w:

Sustaxyl 350 / Primoxyl 100 / Masteroxyl 200 / Aromaxyl

Gear photos too:
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

The goals of the cycle will be:

1st to maintain my gains couse i am right after bulk cycle with test c/deca/anadrol and keep my mass...

2nd goal will be to lean down as much as i can without droping too much weight and start loosing my gains..

Also in the 3rd and last part i will try to lean even more and i will add ANAVAR into the end to cut down as possible i can archieve so i will get the Lean bulk guy looking i like with not many but nice cuts into all muscle groups while i will stay as bigger as i can

I will update my progress Log with weekly diet changes/workout plans that i will folow until he end..possible i will change Workout plan every 4-5W max...

Also i will have weekly picture updates so everyone can see how the gear works and how my diet responds on me to archieve the ghanges i want

My cycle will be:

1-16 sust 1g/week
1-16 600mg primo/week
1-16 400mg mast/week
1-16 HCG 750iu /week monday/wensday/friday
17-19 hcg 1500iu monday/wensday/friday
20-23 clomid 150/100/50/50
1-23 aromasin 12.5mg-25mg (i will depend on how i will respond into bloaing etc and i will adjust it into the cycle

My stats:
24 yo / 170 cm / +-85kg with about 11-12% BF right now in bulking

The cycle will start in about 10 days i am in cruise now to clean and rest a little from my previous cycle and then i will straight step in to work hard again!!!

Now i am working the Diet plan i will have as base to follow and start working on it..so week by week i will make changes in macros with adding or removing C/P/F etc...

And i am working also into the workout plan that i will start the cycle

I hope everyone will enjoy this 16w journey with me and i will motivate you as well until the end Also i will share everything and i hope that ppls will learn some things from me that will help them in the future to archieve their goals too as well

Thanks
Tsek0s
Old 02-04-2014, 02:16 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I'll be following your progress. Good luck.
Old 02-04-2014, 02:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks bro once i start i will add the first pics too
Old 02-05-2014, 12:34 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Interested to see your progress.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:13 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Hello guys here i am!!!
Everything comes inline now in some hours i will upload the before pics and the next days i will kick the cycle IN now i just recover in cruise mode 0.5ml test x 2 times per week...
I really didnt expect the TA i got the candys in home it amazed me and i am looking forward to kick in and workout hard!!!

with pics i will upload and my diet plan today stay tunned

Thanks
tsek0s
Old 02-10-2014, 07:45 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Here is my diet to start:

9:00 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 3/4 cup oats

12:00 6oz baked white fish/ brocolis 3.5oz/brown rice 0.5 cup/1 TBS extra v olive oil-3g aminos or in the days i am into university i will use one shaker with 40g whey and 60g carbs complex

14:00 6oz chicken chest/ brown rice 0.5 cup/3g aminos/2g fishoil

16:00 6 oz chicken or baked white fish, 1 tbs olive oil

17.00 workout (pre workout i got 2 scoops c4 xtreme/5g bcaa/5g aminos full profile)

18.00 postworkout shake 30g isolate whey protein+30g beef hydro protein in water/5g creatine/5g bcaa/1 large banana+30g complex carbs

19:00 6oz beef meat/6 oz/sweet potato large green salad, no dressing/2g fishoil

22:00 6oz cottage cheese/salad/aminos 3g

about 1:30-2:00(before sleep) 50g whey protein in water, 1 level TBS natural peanut butter
Old 02-12-2014, 10:37 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Hello guys here i have some pics i got monday morning.. 4 days without workout and start of 3rd week out of bulk cycle recovering ..
17/02/2014 i will start the cycle and at 16/02 i will add one last front/back pic ..

Before bulking pics:

(this one is 6 weeks in pct): Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Now 3 weeks after my bulk cycle pics:

And 2 more pics coming in sunday before i step in guys
Old 02-13-2014, 03:47 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 12
Likes (Received): 7

Cycle looks good ! I would drop sust and switch it to prop around week 10 or 12 to drop a lil more water . Sust should be fine though ...Other than that keep diet on point ,train rest . Should be a fun cycle wish you the best . Keep us posted tsek0s
Old 02-14-2014, 07:43 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackt View Post
Cycle looks good ! I would drop sust and switch it to prop around week 10 or 12 to drop a lil more water . Sust should be fine though ...Other than that keep diet on point ,train rest . Should be a fun cycle wish you the best . Keep us posted tsek0s
It's not a bad idea bro but i cant do well with short esters ( i know that sust have srot etc but tis 3x pin / week) with ED or EOD pinning after 5-6 weeks my spots getting bad pips etc nd i cant shot it become a pain in ass so i stick with long esters and i will increase my aromasin at 25mg ED depend to water bloating etc the masteron at 600mg after a while and primo up to 800mg
So i will have ways to control and minimize my waters gains etc i dont worry for that...

Also tomorow i will upload the legs program i plan to run and i can say its kinda very hardcore choise but you wil see and i wait for your opinions too on it
Old 02-16-2014, 01:57 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 12
Likes (Received): 7

I hear ya bruh ...800mg primo n 600mg mast should be fun tren would be a nice finisher complimentary to mast
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsek0s View Post
It's not a bad idea bro but i cant do well with short esters ( i know that sust have srot etc but tis 3x pin / week) with ED or EOD pinning after 5-6 weeks my spots getting bad pips etc nd i cant shot it become a pain in ass so i stick with long esters and i will increase my aromasin at 25mg ED depend to water bloating etc the masteron at 600mg after a while and primo up to 800mg
So i will have ways to control and minimize my waters gains etc i dont worry for that...

Also tomorow i will upload the legs program i plan to run and i can say its kinda very hardcore choise but you wil see and i wait for your opinions too on it