Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2015, 03:01 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers44 View Post
I have been using Cutaxyl for my cutting for the past 10 weeks with great results. I look shredded and muscular, my BF% is 8% at 200 Lbs. Here's the kicker I am 61 years young and in the best shape of my life. Mr Huge Tom has provided great customer service and guidence in chossing mu cycles. Thank you Mr. Huge Tom for all your help.

https://www.hypermuscles.com/attachm...1&d=1439650642

Fingers44
Fantastic mate. Keep on going.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:17 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 111
Thumbs up

Little late on this one too, but I have been running the Cutaxyl 150 for a bit now and freaking love it. Stuff is great. Increase in strength and stamina. Libido is crazy. My lady and I work opposite work schedules and I have had to wake up when she does just give her a good send off to work, or wake up later regretting not doing so when I had the chance. What I really loved about it, is with the current training I am going through for work on top of my work schedule, it has cut into my gym time more and more. With this stuff though (and probably with help of from my new diet), I am still seeing visible results and getting a leaner look with a more defined core regardless. Only negative sides experienced is at sometimes I can be a slight bit more irritable, and near the beginning of the cycle I suffered from oily skin and acne breakouts. Nothing terrible though. Might buy all three separate next time (test, tren, and masteron) just to play with and stack the dosage myself, but I totally recommend the cutaxyl to anyone contemplating it. Thumbs up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150727_134012-1-1.jpg (53.5 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by tj805; 11-12-2015 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Removal of content not related to product reviewing
Old 08-17-2015, 04:04 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
Little late on this one too, but I have been running the Cutaxyl 150 for a bit now and freaking love it. Stuff is great. Increase in strength and stamina. Libido is crazy. My lady and I work opposite work schedules and I have had to wake up when she does just give her a good send off to work, or wake up later regretting not doing so when I had the chance. What I really loved about it, is with the current training I am going through for work on top of my work schedule, it has cut into my gym time more and more. With this stuff though (and probably with help of from my new diet), I am still seeing visible results and getting a leaner look with a more defined core regardless. Only negative sides experienced is at sometimes I can be a slight bit more irritable, and near the beginning of the cycle I suffered from oily skin and acne breakouts. Nothing terrible though. Might buy all three separate next time (test, tren, and masteron) just to play with and stack the dosage myself, but I totally recommend the cutaxyl to anyone contemplating it. Thumbs up! Only issue with the order is I also bought some test p with it incase I had any sides from the tren I could just switch back (test p is what I started with), but opposed to the last batch of prop I got, this test p seemed extremely underdosed. Anyone else buy Kalpa Test Prop recently and have the same issue?
How can you truly know if something is underdosed?

I wouldn't know if a product was underdosed by comparing it to others. Maybe blood work. I. Getting blood work done anyways, so I'll at least know roughly How strong it is doing a little deductive reasoning.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-17-2015, 05:24 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 111

Revised post due to unrelated content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
How can you truly know if something is underdosed?

I wouldn't know if a product was underdosed by comparing it to others. Maybe blood work. I. Getting blood work done anyways, so I'll at least know roughly How strong it is doing a little deductive reasoning.

Last edited by tj805; 11-12-2015 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Wrong Forum
Old 08-17-2015, 06:43 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
Do u truly believe u can not tell a product is underdosed without lab testing? Well, one of the reasons I can tell is based off the feeling I got from my first batch of prop opposed to this one. Considering they were both the same manufacturer with a very well known reputation, I would not call it fake, but definitely lean more along the lines of underdosed in comparison to the first batch I cycled. U claim to also be a recovering opiate addict. U ever get a bunk batch before, could u not tell it was over cut and underdosed?

I am not going to get too far into this on this thread, cuz it is a Kalpa product review, in which I would totally recommend btw. The Cutaxyl is awesome, but feel free to PM me if u still have questions, Jedi.
I edited this because I was told it's the wrong place to have this discussion. I'm pm it.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 08-17-2015 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Wrong forum thread.
Old 08-17-2015, 06:50 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

This is a review thread, if you want to talk about other stuff start a new thread in the relevant section!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:36 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 606
Default a cutaxyl review from a customer who asked me to post

Tom - Please post this on your review page :

I am a 50 y/o male who has been using Cutaxyl on/off for the past two years, exclusively "Kalpa". This has proven very effective for my needs and has proven successful beyond my expectations. Was looking for some weight loss, stamina, etc., and because of the results I plan to make this a lifetime plan (as long as Kalpa and Tom are @). When I started the cycles I was going through a divorce and began dating. I have a libido that that has done well with ladies my age to mid twenties, and all seemed satisfied (as me as well). I slacked off the last quarter of 2015, but have been running Cutaxyl steady for last 4 weeks. Body is beginning to look the way I would like, and gf is telling me to stop, so all is good! Thank you Tom as well for being on top of all orders, responding quickly to emails, etc.

Old 03-22-2016, 08:25 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 5
Default Cutaxyl

First I'd like to say how impressed I am with GBN and Huge Tom. Great customer service and great gear.

I've done a few cycles of Cutaxyl and it definitely shreds you up as long as you put the work in, eat right and do cardio. About to start another cycle and can't wait see the results.
Old 05-12-2016, 04:41 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 6
Likes (Received): 4
Default cutaxyl 150

wow this stuff rocks! no pain if vial is warmed prior to injection, mad workout ensue, just trying hard to keep a lid on the increase in appetite lol only lean muscle gains from this gear highly recommend
p.s. cant thank GNBstore enough for the great service, hats off to these guys
Old 05-13-2016, 06:28 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

I am not trying to win some gear but let me tell you about my experience with Cutaxyl from GBN.

It is great man!

Used at 1ml/EOD with some anavar at 70mg/day. Works amazing, I like the feeling of being pumped, looking more defined and being able to do set after set

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------