Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2014, 01:50 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Pain after injections

I just got part of my order in and started test prop and leg was almost immobilized by the second day. Then my next injection I hit my butt and it has already started the same way. Is there something I could do like put my gear in hot water a few minutes to kill bacteria or what should I do. I bought 10 vials and I can't just discard them. Anyone know any tricks?
Old 04-01-2014, 01:58 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 90
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 157
Likes (Received): 50
Wink not a pro

From what I've read, soak the vial in warm water before injection to make it a little smoother. Also, first couple of injections are the most difficult. Somebody more knowledgeable will post something soon I bet
Old 04-01-2014, 05:31 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Prop stings like a bitch!!
Some people are more sensitive than others but most will feel the sting/pain of prop.
You may be one of the lucky ones where the pain will stop after the first few injections, if not you may well have to go through the whole cycle in pain.
You can try warming the vial before injecting but I've never noticed a difference.
Prop is generally less painful when mixed with other compounds.

This is the reason I always recommend that people don't use prop in there first cycle, it has been known to put people off gear for life.

How long is the cycle you've planned and what else are you adding?

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:35 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

10 vials of prop

im on first cycle prop at moment and 4 1/2 weeks in and still stings every time has got little better but think its just something you may have to deal with when useing prop worst thing is pain never goes due to every other day jabs
Old 04-01-2014, 01:22 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

I'm not talking about stinging. I can handle stinging but I'm talking about a day later it knots up and makes leg or glute untouchable and inflexible. It's not red or hot little an infection but it feels swollen so tight I can't flex leg.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:56 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

yes that can be one of the effects of prop, makes you feel like you've been kicked in the ass by a donkey!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:18 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley351 View Post
I just got part of my order in and started test prop and leg was almost immobilized by the second day. Then my next injection I hit my butt and it has already started the same way. Is there something I could do like put my gear in hot water a few minutes to kill bacteria or what should I do. I bought 10 vials and I can't just discard them. Anyone know any tricks?
There should be no bacteria in your gear, and the pain would not be caused by bacteria.

To my understanding, the post injection pain associated with Test-P is most likely caused by a higher Benzyl Alcohol content for the short ester Test-P.

If that's not correct, someone more knowledgeable can clarify that.