Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2014, 01:42 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 5
Default My experience(s) with GBNStore.Com

I just wanted to say Thank you to HugeTom, and the GBN Team. i have been ordering my gear online for around 3 years now. i have came across some okay sites, that take forever to respond, have rediculous prices, and painfully slow delivery. i have came across the shady ones that either dont send you anything at all, or if they do send you something it ends up being fake, and who wants to shoot mystery juice into their body?!? that is scary!!

Then there is GBNstore.net, absolute top notch customer service. by far the the best i have ever experienced in this business. They go above and beyond for their customers without you even having to ask them too. the delivery times are fairly quick to much faster than other sites. i have placed plenty of orders, and not once have i ever missed a shipment. the quality of products they offer are TOP notch, whether you are doing KP D-Bol (or test), or even Gen-shi labs products, they are all top of the line, and will pack the pouds on you fast! the KP d-bol and Test-e stack blew my mind!! Definitely my fav cycle with the best results i have done to date. talk about packing on the pounds fast and looking good. love it!!

Anyway, just wanted to say thank you to you Huge Tom, as well as your team, and want to thank you for going above and beyond, when you didnt even have to, and i didnt ask. now THAT is professional customer service. You can rest assured im not going to stop ordering from you anytime soon. There is no reason to!!

Keep up the great work team. i am proud to let my closest buds know that being a part of the GBN team is where its at, and to get their orders placed ASAP!

Last edited by XxunthinkablexX; 10-13-2014 at 01:44 PM.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:29 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 10

Been getting my orders on time (even faster, had it delivered on my door in just 3 days!!!).

Huge Tom is the best.

On one occasion I had some Var sachets that contained less than 50 tabs, Huge Tom send me the missing ones no questions asked. (Yes it was 'var, I have tried it many times before. The case was just some malfunctioned Kalpa counting machine, every sachet of the 10 i ordered had exactly 32 pills).

GBN is the best out there, hope the guys behind it never shut it down =).

Last edited by nonstopmachine; 10-13-2014 at 02:31 PM.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:43 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

I agree, GBN is first class all the way. Never had a problem with my orders.

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to be wrong on every statement I make....
Old 10-28-2014, 01:20 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Hell yeah! I'm about to place my 4th or 5th order this week, all within about 2 months. For those worried about delivery in the USA, have no worries, everything will make it to you just fine!
Old 10-28-2014, 01:23 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Go GBN or go home!! LoL =]~