Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2015, 10:12 PM
GBN Rep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 14
Likes (Given): 10
Likes (Received): 73
Default Music while lifting

What are some of yall's favorite bands or songs to listen to while lifting? Mine are

1. Pantera- 10's, Mouth for war, Shedding skin, Sand blasted skin, Suicide note part 2, new level, I'm Broken, The great southern trendkill, War nerve, Drag the waters

2. Slipknot- The heretic anthem, sic, AOV, Left behind, Sarcastrophe, Custer, Metabolic, spit it out.

GBNstore.com- where customer is KING
Old 07-21-2015, 10:41 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 111

Dude, the more and more of the stuff you post, the cooler you are. hahaha! I used to be a big Metalhead in high school, but these days I am all country and reggae (I know weird combo). Nothing beats metal while getting your swell on though. Pantera and Lamb of God are my favorite to workout to. Seen Phil in concert with Super joint Ritual like three times, and Lamb of God at Ozzfest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pullstrong View Post
What are some of yall's favorite bands or songs to listen to while lifting? Mine are

1. Pantera- 10's, Mouth for war, Shedding skin, Sand blasted skin, Suicide note part 2, new level, I'm Broken, The great southern trendkill, War nerve, Drag the waters

2. Slipknot- The heretic anthem, sic, AOV, Left behind, Sarcastrophe, Custer, Metabolic, spit it out.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:05 PM
GBN Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
Dude, the more and more of the stuff you post, the cooler you are. hahaha! I used to be a big Metalhead in high school, but these days I am all country and reggae (I know weird combo). Nothing beats metal while getting your swell on though. Pantera and Lamb of God are my favorite to workout to. Seen Phil in concert with Super joint Ritual like three times, and Lamb of God at Ozzfest.
Lol man I'm a metal head at heart but I still enjoy other music. Phil and super joint just came to my neck of the woods earlier this month or maybe he was with the illegals I'm not sure. I'm really wanting to see him in Down if they ever come.

Old 07-21-2015, 11:54 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367

Heck yea, I listen to Slipknot too. I almost bought Vulger Diplay of Power, but went for something new.

Mostly lately it's been newest Knot, My Enemies Within, I prevail, Stone Sour, and Awolnation, last one is for cardio.

I seen Pantara in concert when I was young, real young. Ha.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 07-22-2015, 03:55 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Seeing Down would be so epic. I almost saw Dime and Vinnie with Damageplan, but Dimebag got shot and died in Texas that same tour.

Quote:
Lol man I'm a metal head at heart but I still enjoy other music. Phil and super joint just came to my neck of the woods earlier this month or maybe he was with the illegals I'm not sure. I'm really wanting to see him in Down if they ever come.
Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
Heck yea, I listen to Slipknot too. I almost bought Vulger Diplay of Power, but went for something new.

Mostly lately it's been newest Knot, My Enemies Within, I prevail, Stone Sour, and Awolnation, last one is for cardio.

I seen Pantara in concert when I was young, real young. Ha.
I would have went with Pantera, over new Slipknot. All there albums after Self Titled and Iowa have gotten progressively worse. Corey turned into a whiney little girl. Stone Sour is even worse. Been to a couple of their shows though their pits are pretty crazy.... especially when they play the old stuff.
Old 07-22-2015, 04:51 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Seeing Down would be so epic. I almost saw Dime and Vinnie with Damageplan, but Dimebag got shot and died in Texas that same tour.

I would have went with Pantera, over new Slipknot. All there albums after Self Titled and Iowa have gotten progressively worse. Corey turned into a whiney little girl. Stone Sour is even worse. Been to a couple of their shows though their pits are pretty crazy.... especially when they play the old stuff.
I have to respectfully disagree with you on Corey, I think he has naturally progressed. But I am not a fan of always screaming, I kinda like some whine in my music from time to time. Then again, I am a My Chemical Romance fan as well, so that tells you about my taste in music.

Jedi in Training
Old 07-22-2015, 05:25 AM
GBN Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
GOD DAMNIT ID BE PISSED!
I think slipknot lost their sound after Iowa, they had a dark, rage thing going and that all fell apart in Vol 3 when some how slipknot became stone sour. I like SOME stone sour stuff, its pretty catchy but for me thats more chill music then lift music. I went to see Corey live and I think he is a very versatile vocalist, great singer and has a great growl, but his current growl has nothing on what was on Iowa IMO, still one of my all time favorite front men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
I have to respectfully disagree with you on Corey, I think he has naturally progressed. But I am not a fan of always screaming, I kinda like some whine in my music from time to time. Then again, I am a My Chemical Romance fan as well, so that tells you about my taste in music.
I think CMFT has progressed greatly, and there is nothing wrong with being a My chemical romance fan, I jammed to them from 05-06 and dont regret a damn thing!

Old 07-22-2015, 05:43 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
GOD DAMNIT ID BE PISSED!
I think slipknot lost their sound after Iowa, they had a dark, rage thing going and that all fell apart in Vol 3 when some how slipknot became stone sour. I like SOME stone sour stuff, its pretty catchy but for me thats more chill music then lift music. I went to see Corey live and I think he is a very versatile vocalist, great singer and has a great growl, but his current growl has nothing on what was on Iowa IMO, still one of my all time favorite front men.

I think CMFT has progressed greatly, and there is nothing wrong with being a My chemical romance fan, I jammed to them from 05-06 and dont regret a damn thing!
LOL! Yea, I do like the old Corie Slipknot better when lifting. I think the first record is the best. I am actually pretty close to where they came from, within a certain number of states. I think they are good. I do believe they changes.

Jedi in Training
Old 07-22-2015, 02:35 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

No doubt the dude has talent. I will give him that for sure. Don't get me started on Vol. 3 though. I think he dated a stripper or something and got super heartbroken when she cheated on him during the making of that album or something... cuz u can definitely tell he was bitching about a break up through that whole album. It was so soft. lol! Stone Sour, I kinda like their self titled album, not much after that. It wasn't bad. Just not the Corey I would want to pay to listen to. Metal shows these days suck though. I forgot who I saw, but I literally walked out of the show because they had As I Lie Dying open up for them. Skipped half the main stage at Ozzfest my second time for the same kind of reasons Screamo is considered Metal these days I guess. My last concert was Rob Zombie though.
That was freaking awesome!

Quote:
GOD DAMNIT ID BE PISSED!

Old 07-23-2015, 01:52 AM
GBN Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
No doubt the dude has talent. I will give him that for sure. Don't get me started on Vol. 3 though. I think he dated a stripper or something and got super heartbroken when she cheated on him during the making of that album or something... cuz u can definitely tell he was bitching about a break up through that whole album. It was so soft. lol! Stone Sour, I kinda like their self titled album, not much after that. It wasn't bad. Just not the Corey I would want to pay to listen to. Metal shows these days suck though. I forgot who I saw, but I literally walked out of the show because they had As I Lie Dying open up for them. Skipped half the main stage at Ozzfest my second time for the same kind of reasons Screamo is considered Metal these days I guess. My last concert was Rob Zombie though.
That was freaking awesome!
The new bands now a days sound the same to me, so I dont go to any concerts anymore unless Its a band that I really want to see. I do want to see Rob Zombie, Scar the Martyr and probably go to a stone sour concert just to listen to good tunes.