Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2015, 12:04 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 474
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 605
Question How many of you trust sources review sites ?

Recently been discussing this question with friends.

What do you guys say do you trust sites such eroids and mg for the reviews posted there?

Old 12-09-2015, 01:24 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

That's a tough one to answer. The GBN reviews on eroids are mostly if not all good and so it's fair to say that in the case of GBN the reviews are trustworthy and believable.

So in that respect why would the reviews for anywhere else not be honest and trustworthy?
I suppose the bottom line is not really to trust anyone until you know either way.

It's one of the reasons I have no problems recommending GBN on this forum.

I'm trying to be fair and honest here, not just plug GBN yet again

Old 12-09-2015, 03:06 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I have trouble understanding why a source has to pay to be able to recieve feedback.
On eroids if you are a source and you don't pay a monthly amount then you don't recieve any feedback! The idea of a feedback forum is for everybody to be able to leave good and bad feedback for something and for a source to be able to respond if the need arises, however on eroids and other review sites the source cannot respond or leave comments unless they pay a certain amount each month(the amount varies depending on where you are in the list) for example top 10 sources have to pay anywhere from $300 to $1000 per month, to me it seems that it doesn't matter if you're a good souce or not, as long as you pay the money you get in the top 10.
This is not a good way of finding out if gear is legit or if a source is legit, a review site should be free.

It also means if you don't pay to be a source that anyone can say bad shit about you and there is nothing you can do, Thia is complete shit and we have lost a lot of good sources because of it.

So basically a crap source can right shit about a good source and unless the good source pays, he can do nothing to defend himself, utter bollocks!

eroids and the like are just an easy way of making money out of gear but without any risk.

They are basically blackmailing the source and it stinks.

eroids and the rest should be shut down and free reputable source review sites should be opened.

If a legit source has to pay to get reviews then I would suggest that they ain't that legit.(Thats the problem here, he may well be a legit source but once he pays to eroids or whoever then starts to make people think, are these people good or not?)

Sources pay to sponsor forums they should not be paying to be on a review site.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 12-09-2015, 04:57 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 22
Likes (Received): 26
Default m/g e roids

no trustem and c/c it the nail on the head
Old 12-09-2015, 05:16 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Thank God for Hypermuscles. That's where I read the reviews and made up my mind where to go.
Old 12-09-2015, 07:25 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

That is a good question....I was thinking about creating a review system here on hypermuscles where it would be free to get there, just registration required but how to prevent from fake votes and reviews?

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 12-09-2015, 07:28 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Very good point CC, it is time to create a new site where sources can answer to reviews/feedbacks without having to pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
I have trouble understanding why a source has to pay to be able to recieve feedback.
On eroids if you are a source and you don't pay a monthly amount then you don't recieve any feedback! The idea of a feedback forum is for everybody to be able to leave good and bad feedback for something and for a source to be able to respond if the need arises, however on eroids and other review sites the source cannot respond or leave comments unless they pay a certain amount each month(the amount varies depending on where you are in the list) for example top 10 sources have to pay anywhere from $300 to $1000 per month, to me it seems that it doesn't matter if you're a good souce or not, as long as you pay the money you get in the top 10.
This is not a good way of finding out if gear is legit or if a source is legit, a review site should be free.

It also means if you don't pay to be a source that anyone can say bad shit about you and there is nothing you can do, Thia is complete shit and we have lost a lot of good sources because of it.

So basically a crap source can right shit about a good source and unless the good source pays, he can do nothing to defend himself, utter bollocks!

eroids and the like are just an easy way of making money out of gear but without any risk.

They are basically blackmailing the source and it stinks.

eroids and the rest should be shut down and free reputable source review sites should be opened.

If a legit source has to pay to get reviews then I would suggest that they ain't that legit.(Thats the problem here, he may well be a legit source but once he pays to eroids or whoever then starts to make people think, are these people good or not?)

Sources pay to sponsor forums they should not be paying to be on a review site.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 12-10-2015, 02:01 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 43
Likes (Given): 263
Likes (Received): 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge Tom View Post
Recently been discussing this question with friends.

What do you guys say do you trust sites such eroids and mg for the reviews posted there?
Personally, I am 50/50 on them. I feel for the most part the reviews I have seen have been legit and reliable, but occasionally you can't help but wonder. CC just kind of opened my eyes a bit. I was not aware of a lot of that. Kind of explains why a domestic source I am favorable to is top ranked on eroids, but very low ranked on musclegurus. In my opinion communication with people in forums is the best place to go for reviews and a reputable sources. You talk to someone enough, you can tell who is full of it and who isn't.

GBN has gotta be my favorite non-domestic source though. Decent gear and best customer service I have experienced thus far. Hands down!
Old 12-10-2015, 06:14 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with all the above and I appreciate what CC is saying. I chose to use GBN because of the reviews on this forum but if I had chosen to use GBN because of the reviews on eroids it would have been the same result. And in a way, that's the problem.

In this game it's always going to be buyer aware. You can only do so much research because you take the plunge and risk being burned. For all those GBN customers that risk isn't there but any new customers will always have those doubts at first. Unless of course they know someone personally who buys from GBN. But if that was the case they wouldn't need to look at eroids.

I think I'm waffling now so I'll shut up. Fuck me I need to get training again

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 12-10-2015 at 10:01 AM.
Old 12-14-2015, 01:45 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 474
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 605

Pleased to read that. Thank you for warm words sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
GBN has gotta be my favorite non-domestic source though. Decent gear and best customer service I have experienced thus far. Hands down!