Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2016, 05:48 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 5
Talking Hgh from- kalpatropin

I just wanted to let everyone know that HGH is all it is cracked up to be. I have used it multiple times in the past with great results. I have not used it in a couple of years, but I just ordered 2 bottles of the Kalpa and if it works half as good as all of Kalpa's other products then I will be ecstatic. So far I have used the Kalpa products - Test, Deca, EQ, Tren and the amazing Winny tabs. I absolutely love this company and there products. Huge Tom and GBN have been nothing short of Amazing. He is easy to deal with and takes care of any questions or problems faster then anyone I have ever dealt with. But you need to remember when taking growth your pancreas quit's producing insulin, so for the best results I use insulin with my growth, along with a low dose of test, Tren and either EQ or some Winny Tabs. But be careful and do your homework on the amount of insulin you take, each person is different. You don't want to end up a diabetic. So as I said be careful and research how much insulin you will need to take, because the insulin does boost the Growth immensely and if you have ever wanted to try some Kalpa products, I highly recommend it and I just want to thank Huge Tom and GBN for being a great company and person to deal with. You have earned my trust and have a Customer for life, keep up the great work. Thanks Sabby

Last edited by Sabby; 12-28-2016 at 06:04 AM.

Tags
gbnstore.net, huge tom, sabby