Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2016, 11:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 76
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 20
Likes (Received): 78
Thumbs up Had blood work done, interesting results !

I went to see my doctor about a week ago for a check up to monitor my ulcerative colitis condition. For this reason, he ordered up a series of various blood work tests to be done. Today, I received a phone call from my doctor since blood work results came to his office. I found the results very interesting. I'm about to generalise now for the test results.
Currently I'm on Test E 4cc total per week. Also taking 8 TBOL pills per day, everyday.
My red blood cell count is up but doctor wasn't concerned about this.
My liver and kidneys are in perfect condition. No issues at all!
Sugar level is good range.
My bad cholesterol is up a little bit and my good cholesterol is down a little bit. I suspect it's from the gear. I never had any cholesterol issues in my life. He gave me advise on what I should do to try to correct this issue.
Then he addresses my Testosterone level. He said it was in the 1500 plus range !!!
He said normal testosterone range should be in the area of 500 to 700 range for Testosterone. He said he never saw anything like this in his life. My doctor then pressed me by questioning me if I'm taking anything. I don't know if he believed me but I told him I bought a product from GNC vitamin store, a supplement to increase free testosterone in the male body. With scepticism he told me just to be careful with whatever I'm doing. So, just by coincidence I discovered the potency and the authenticity of GBN gear is 100% legitimate. I always knew this but as fate has it the blood work tests that I had done confirmed what I always knew for myself, that GBN is the real deal!
Old 03-05-2016, 05:36 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Isn't it interesting that although your blood results show everything normal the doc still felt it necessary to warn you to be careful!

It's just deeply ingrained that steroid use MUST be bad and therefore to be avoided. Even though clearly it ISN'T bad!

Oh, and slowly but surely the medical world will stop banging on about cholesterol being bad. The levels change as a result of whatever is happening to the body. It's a repair mechanism. It's not the cause of anything.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 03-05-2016 at 05:39 AM.
Old 03-05-2016, 07:39 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

AAS can have deleterious effects on blood cholesterol levels, this leads to a decrease in HDL (good) cholesterol and increase in LDL (bad) cholesterol, this effects everyone differently, some have it worst then others.
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!
Old 03-05-2016, 09:05 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
AAS can have deleterious effects on blood cholesterol levels, this leads to a decrease in HDL (good) cholesterol and increase in LDL (bad) cholesterol, this effects everyone differently, some have it worst then others.

This is obviously a well established fact, however, a good diet (a natural, low sugar, low flour, fat rich diet) should help out.

Being in good overall health will mitigate most of the problems associated with AAS use.

And look after your liver and kidneys. They are vital to good health.

Old 03-06-2016, 08:19 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73
Default Why is this number so low

What am I missing, every source I can find says your numbers should be WAY higher. Did you just start? Was the 1500 the max the lab would detect? The doctor could have seen it was off the charts?

Think about this.

Dude, the average adult male is 270-1,070 (ng/dL)

That sounds way too low for how much gear you're on. 1g of test e per week, and Tbol.

I'm told by quite a few sources 600mg per week should bring your levels to almost double what they are. You're on 1000mg, plus Tbol.

Ive seen some say they get a factor of ten, which is 500mg = 5000 ng/dL.

There are some great sources for this online.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 03-06-2016 at 08:55 AM.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:15 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
What am I missing, every source I can find says your numbers should be WAY higher. Did you just start? Was the 1500 the max the lab would detect? The doctor could have seen it was off the charts?

Think about this.

Dude, the average adult male is 270-1,070 (ng/dL)

That sounds way too low for how much gear you're on. 1g of test e per week, and Tbol.

I'm told by quite a few sources 600mg per week should bring your levels to almost double what they are. You're on 1000mg, plus Tbol.

Ive seen some say they get a factor of ten, which is 500mg = 5000 ng/dL.

There are some great sources for this online.
Yes, just recently started because I had to get my colitis under control first. Look up colitis. It a very difficult condition to deal with.
Old 03-07-2016, 12:09 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBAD2 View Post
Yes, just recently started because I had to get my colitis under control first. Look up colitis. It a very difficult condition to deal with.

Oh, ok. It takes some time to build up. Because that test number should be a lot higher. I do know some test stop at 1500, which would explain it too.

I read one guy blood was 3500 plus off of 750mg per week. At 1g and Tbol, I imagine your test should be pretty high.

Jedi in Training
Old 03-07-2016, 12:24 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
Oh, ok. It takes some time to build up. Because that test number should be a lot higher. I do know some test stop at 1500, which would explain it too.

I read one guy blood was 3500 plus off of 750mg per week. At 1g and Tbol, I imagine your test should be pretty high.
Mr Jedi ...
Another very important variable is the person's age. I'm in my mid to late 40's. I'm not a young dude! When I wasn't on gear the doctor did Testosterone test because I told him I felt tired. At that time my Test blood work back back in the range of 560. I asked him if its low and he said it's in the normal acceptable range. So now my Testosterone is 1500 plus and the doctor freaked out on the change. He's not stupid he knows I'm taking something.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:31 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBAD2 View Post
Mr Jedi ...
Another very important variable is the person's age. I'm in my mid to late 40's. I'm not a young dude! When I wasn't on gear the doctor did Testosterone test because I told him I felt tired. At that time my Test blood work back back in the range of 560. I asked him if its low and he said it's in the normal acceptable range. So now my Testosterone is 1500 plus and the doctor freaked out on the change. He's not stupid he knows I'm taking something.
Oh I get that. 1500 is high. I'm just saying, on the level of gear you are doing, it's gonna get a lot higher. Or it should.

Let's be sure I understand what you're doing.

You said you were doing 4cc right? Is that every week then? If not, then my numbers are wrong.

But assuming you are, and it's 250mg per cc/ml, that's a whole gram of test e every week. Plus Tbol. I'll be honest, that's a lot of test. My first cycle I did half that, and my second I did half and some tren.

1000mg of test e every week should bring your test levels up real high.

That is a great deal of unnatural testosterone. Remember, trt dose is much lower.

However, this only happens after it builds up.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 03-07-2016 at 05:42 AM.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:41 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Default Here is some research I found

Maybe someone can correct me if I'm reading this wrong, but I'm a fairly intelligent person. I don't think I missing something here.

If normal is 500-700, then 1500 doesn't seem all that high. A 19 year old male can have around 1000 without AAS.

So a study I read used these numbers for a baselined 7 days after the single injection. So tested after one pin. This means this was the lowest numbers they should expect a week after they pin. (Granted other factors at play, but I'm not sure it should vary too far.)

I posted a link to the study below at the bottom.

25mg of test a week- T level was 253ng/dl
50mg of test a week- T level was 306ng/dl
125mg of test a week- T level was 542ng/dl
300mg of test a week- T level was 1,345ng/dl
600mg of test a week- lT level was 2,370 ng/dl

Now from my research, see how 600mg a week brought the test subject up to almost 1000 more than what the doctor claimed you had.

However, I asked a Dr. on another forum what the general rule is, and he said general rule of thumb is this: 200 mg - 700 mg per week, should give you about a factor of ten.

So, the high range for a 500 mg per week is 5000 ng/dl.

That's higher than the above study showed. So whatever. But everything I can find tells me your test levels should go really higher. I'm getting my blood work done, so I'll soon know what mine is and I'll post them.

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men | Endocrinology and Metabolism

Jedi in Training