Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2016, 04:40 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Default Gbn

I had the same issue with shipping and he reshipped it I talked to him Saturday I think there's a lot of shipping issues right now since it's around Christmas but I noticed after he reshipped it the one we thought was lost started moving again which means I'll be stocked for awhile since I ordered from another source cause they had a 50% off deal goin on so now I have 3 orders on the way now I just gotta get pct
Old 12-13-2016, 09:40 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 0
Default Test cyp, test e, d-bol

Been running GBN products for almost 2 years now. Ran several of their products but this review is for test and dbol which is the cycle I just currently on. Started out @ 152 pounds and barley able to squat 95 pounds, been working out for just over 4 years now. Trying to find a company in this line of business that you can actually trust is tough when you decide to make the move. I did two years ago with GBN, and never looked back, ran other gear when I had to from sources and I can promise you Kapla products have always come through for me along with hard work. The test is always on point, had bloods done and so have friends that use Kalpa and the evidence is there every batch I've ordered over the years. Their D-Bol I can attest is the shit, I put on 4 to 6 pounds of muscle and leginamate strength gains in a matter of 2 1/2 weeks while waiting for the test to kick in, I'm currently at 9 weeks, 185 pounds, squating 315 for reps comfortably. I feel healthy and comfortable with the products and communication I get from GBN and Huge Tom. If you have issues they always come through with assistance and will make things right.Will continue to do business aslong as I can with Huge Tom and GBN.
Old 01-02-2017, 05:43 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 606
Default got another great email, thank you

got another great email, thank you

Quote:
I will be placing another order for about 20 gen-shi
test 250 5ml's. Thank you so much again for your years of good faithful and
honest business and I look forward to our future business also. Thanks
again!

Old 01-04-2017, 04:53 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 15
Likes (Received): 5
Smile My first cycle (59 years old)

after consulting Huge Tom about my first ever cycle I decided to go with Test Enthalate 500/mg for 10 weeks
I am 59 years old. I have completed the test cycle and currently on a 2 week wait before PCT
I have obtained a 10lb gain from 187lbs to 197lbs....strength increase was outstanding, sex was great at home.
Transaction was simple received eveything as promised shipped to Florida
So far very pleased
Thanks GBN stores
Old 01-12-2017, 02:59 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thumbs up What a pleasure to receive such email from a customer :)

What a pleasure to receive such email from a customer

THANK YOU GUYS!

Quote:
Hi there Huge Tom. I really want to thank you for your fast responses on my e-mails and your concerns! Out of all of the suppliers out there, you guys are still number one! Ever since the first time I ordered from your website, I had no clue who or what I was dealing with, but you stepped up and gave me the knowledge I needed and the answers I have been looking for! Thank you again for your products and the guarantee! I'll never venture away. I'll always be a loyal customer forever!

Old 03-31-2017, 01:46 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2
Default Best service

Steady customer and all I can say is best products and best service!! Thanks Tom
Old 03-31-2017, 07:56 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much sir for posting your feedback. It is a real pleasure to read that.

Old 04-10-2017, 06:12 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 4
Default Review GBN Store

This business has THE ABSOLUTE BEST customer service around. Huge Tom is very knowledgable about their products. They also always respond to all issues or questions that you may have and fixed them. I have a lot of respect for the way they handle their business. They go far and beyond expectations. I don't usually give reviews. I'm the type that when you get good service you just appreciated it and continue to do business there, but I had to give this guy a good updated review.

Thanks, GBN STORE!

Lets Get Swole!
Old 04-14-2017, 07:03 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Smile

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH SIR A real pleasure to read each of the reviews and feedbacks posted here. Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGetSwole View Post
This business has THE ABSOLUTE BEST customer service around. Huge Tom is very knowledgable about their products. They also always respond to all issues or questions that you may have and fixed them. I have a lot of respect for the way they handle their business. They go far and beyond expectations. I don't usually give reviews. I'm the type that when you get good service you just appreciated it and continue to do business there, but I had to give this guy a good updated review.

Thanks, GBN STORE!

Lets Get Swole!

Old 02-05-2018, 10:23 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 5
Unhappy Kalpa Test E

My last order is completely bunk / trash, 7 weeks going on 8 weeks and nothing 6 vials Kalpa Test E and they are complete junk, I’m very disappointed to say the least, Also received Kalpa D-bol haven’t used yet, but have a feeling it’s the same and isn’t worth even trying. I can’t believe it, I had a lot of faith in GBN / Kalpa and they have let me down big time