Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2013, 04:48 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 1
Smile Gbn is my only source now

My most recent purchase was the:

Testoxyl Propionate, Winstrol and Anavar Cycle $899.00

To start off the service was again second to none! I placed my order and I had the first half of the shipment within 8 Business Days, the second half of order came the very next day! I live in NC, USA. Anyway I asked them to not send the needles as I have plenty of them already, but to not worry about the credit just keep it. Nope they didn't they credited my account for my next order. I have started my cycle and I am about 3 weeks in right now. I can already see the difference. I am Stronger, Harder, and much more definition.

The Kalpa stuff is off the chain! Better than anything I have used to date. The only issue is this cycle requires a lot of injections, my ass can only hold so much before it might fall off. So I have resorted to new locations. Other than having to do a lot of injections its awesome!

Hugh Tom is really awesome. This was my second order from them, and they have really earned a lifer for a client from me. I feel like I am ordering from Amazon the way they are so professional and quick to respond and ship!

Anyway still questioning to order or not to order ...... stop reading reviews and put your order in!