Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2016, 10:33 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I'm like a nutter, counting down the minutes before I can eat and that's on ghrp 2! I can't imagine how you could cut on ghrp 6! Bulk yes. Would be perfect.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:03 PM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

I'm like a nutter, counting down the minutes before I can eat and that's on ghrp 2! I can't imagine how you could cut on ghrp 6! Bulk yes. Would be perfect.
wasn't sure if was peptides as started them sat so only been few days but really hungry bad last few days
Old 02-02-2016, 06:36 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73
Default Ok, this will be a little long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
ive been on GHPH-6 for couple days now and not sure if is that so quick but hunger kicked up so good luck there should have opted for 2

also how many days do you lift do you do cardio at all
whats your maint now then in cals and macros

you know you could start first week and not drop any cals and do cardio 30 mins twice week
I am fan fasted morning cardio this alone will help speed up Metabolism
Ok, I'll try to answer all these.

I chose Ghrp-6 because that's what GNB told me too for cut.

Ok, oddly enough. I was eating way too much on my last cycle. I put on a lot of muscle, but a lot of fat too. When I knocked it down to 3200, I just seemed to gain muscle and strength. My bulk, and pct, and since has been 40/40/20

I'll, drop carbs and up protein and fats for the cut. My diet is great, rice, black beans, veggies, nuts, chicken mostly, some lean beef, eggs and egg whites. Nothing else. Every day same meals since I first started my first cycle.

After cycle I took that down to 2700. I was 194 when I did that. After a month, I was 190.

I knocked it down to 2500, and have stayed at 190 for two months, approximately. But my strength still goes up, but I'm not losing now am I gaining weight.

So I think my maintance is 2500 (keep in mind, I think I have slow metabolismm. My thyroid isn't the best. I used to have hyperthyroidism, they knocked it into hypo. Since then, I create fat easy.

3 weeks ago, still off cycle, I cut down to 2400 to see what happened. Nothing. Stayed same weight, slow strength increases.

So I have a metabolism that seems to run slow.

Last time I cut, I was much smaller, but I knocked by calories down really low, and ate clean, but I didn't lose all my body fat. I lost muscle.

My plan

Go down 200 at a time until I drop fat. Even if it takes me too 1500.

My training.

On and off dycle I do 20 minutes of cardio a day. I've tried before and after my workout.

I train 4-5 days a week. Same basic outline one of you gave me except I sub exercises to keep my muscles guessing.

I do cycles of heavy low rep, to lighter, high rep.

For my cut I'll be doing higher reps, lower weight, 45 second rest times.

On the last exercise for each muscle group, I'll do cardio, jog in place, in between sets to keep my heart going.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 02-02-2016, 06:42 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and during cycle I went as high as 3900 calories. But I was gaining fat faster than I was willing too.

I think I have to accept that my metabolism doesn't run like everyone else's it seems. At 190, I should be able to cut at 3000 right?

I can't, I can't even lose body fat at 2500.

Oh, and the part that sucks, the fat I gain is around the waste. I look decently cut everywhere else. If I dropped 5% body fat, I'd look ripped. But I sware, all 5% is coming from waist.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 02-02-2016 at 06:45 AM.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:44 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Were all different, with a different metabolism. It takes trial and error but you seem to have nailed the way to determine yours so the results you want should happen now.

Got to say this though , you couod probably cut just as well, if not better on low reps heavy weight. Doesn't have to be high rep stuff. Again, that would be trial and error but don't automatically think you need high reps.
Old 02-02-2016, 06:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2

Hey bro
I've been trying to get in touch with Big T for over a month now, no replies. Are they still up and running?
Old 02-02-2016, 06:24 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2

Have you seen Keifers Carb Nite protocol? It's backed up by solid scientific research and not bro science. Keifer uses it with some pro bodybuliders and fitness models to get them in shape .ive used it to God effect with lots of coconut oil and got jacked in 8 weeks.
I do find it harder on a cycle to rip up because if test bloat- had bit more success using aromasin to control esto bloat
Old 02-03-2016, 08:12 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

seems like you finding your sweet spots yourself and with determination show think you can get where want to be

I also put fat on very easy if im not 100% clean I put on fat and allways goes around waist but ive come to deal with it and spend winter hairy and fat make it more hard work for the summer cut but hey like a challenge

also agree will still going that don't need to be light can be heavy training
but I don't max out lifts during cut in just fear of injury
Old 02-03-2016, 10:08 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Default So I can't gain strength and cut

I guess I chose high reps for the cardio impact, but I feel like I get more from low reps heavier.

Also, do you guys wait until the test is fully kicked in before you start dropping calories.

I pinned on Monday. So test e, that's what, ten days. When should I begin to cut calories?

Jedi in Training