Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2014, 02:53 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 20
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 44
Likes (Received): 34
Default First cycle question

So I got my first cycle and started, it looks like this:

1-10 test prop @ 100mg EOD
6-10 oral Winnie @ 50mg ed
10-12 clomid pct

My question is as follows: I am on my third pin as of today and starting yesterday I've been feeling like I have the flu. My body was aching real bad, especially my back, I couldn't sleep last night. Today I woke up and felt like I was hit by a train. I'm feeling better now but my lower back is still aching. Is that from the test or what do you think?
Old 04-14-2014, 03:09 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Test Flu:

First, what is “Test Flu”? It is not an official diagnosis that a physician would label, but a term that is associated with the flu because of the similarity of symptoms. The symptoms have a rapid onset. Often starts with the onset of low grade fever, headache, fatigue, and body aches. Not in that exact order or even all the symptoms listed may occur. Listed below are a few symptoms you may be experiencing:
• fever (low grade)
• severe aches and pains in the joints and muscles
• generalized weakness
• fatigue
• headache
• dry cough
• sore throat and watery discharge from your nose

“Test Flu” varies from individual to individual based on their immune system. It’s the intercorelation between your immune system and your endocrine. If you overload one then the other responds unfavorably. It’s your body’s auto immune response to the foreign substance that has entered your body and caused and influx of hormones. Your body sees the large increase as foreign and tries to get rid of it. Triggering an inflammatory response and raising you metabolism. Once your body builds its resistance to it, the symptoms relieve or even resolve. This usually takes a week or so.

“Test Flu” doesn’t necessarily mean your gear is dirty or that it’s good to go either. That’s more of an urban legend than truth.

Generally, the “Test Flu” is far more common with the short ester preparations like propionate. If you are using TestE then maybe consider to change to Test Cyp
A good rule of thumb is the shorter the carboxylic acid chain, then the greater degree of possible tissue irritation that can trigger the auto immune response. The reason being is these esters are acids, so they cause a localized reaction that the body reacts in a common defensive fashion and thus creating the “Test Flu”

Now this not always the case in every person because please remember we are all engineered differently. So everyone reacts differently to different things.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 04-14-2014 at 03:47 AM.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Is it okay if I take some cold and flu medicine to help with the body aches? I took some to sleep last night cause my body hurt to the touch. Just wondering if it's going to prolong the test flu or if it doesn't matter?
Old 04-14-2014, 03:06 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I don't see why not, I normally do 4000mg of vitamin c split into a couple of doses during the day

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:32 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the help CC. I appreciate the responses and info bro!
Old 04-14-2014, 08:46 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 97

I personally don't recommend ED or EOD injections for new guys. It just isn't pleasant lol.
Best of luck though brother!
Old 04-14-2014, 10:45 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, EOD sucks, but I don't mind needles, and the kalpa is smooth (I don't have any experience to base off of though haha). I think my next one will be this winter with with sust 350 and d Bol, I have that on hand already with Nolva and clomid.
Old 04-15-2014, 12:02 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 4

I am not an expert by any means but I do know that everyone reacts very differently to different compounds but also that same person reacts differently at different dosages. Would it be beneficial to come off your 100mg EOD a little and see how that feels? I know other dudes who have had a crazy sides at one dose and then a few slight changes and everything evens out to feeling good.

Just a thought...