Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2015, 04:07 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 76
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 20
Likes (Received): 78
Thumbs up The Eagle has landed ! PRMO order has arrived !

Hi guy,
This is my third order, having arrived to my address with zero issues or complications from time of shipment to its arrival date. As you can see from the 2 pics, I decided to now try the Primo tabs by Kalpa. Along with the tabs, I'll be doing Test E as a base foundation to go with the tabs. I also got other items important to protect myself while doing this cycle. Once I start this cycle, I'll report my findings and state whatever gains I may obtain from doing Primo tabs and Test E combination . I can update you on my past order results. Since starting to buy from Tom, I have gained a solid
( not bloated water weight ) 12 pounds, plus my body fat has gone down, which I'll explain. Previously I purchased the following, D bol tabs mega packet, Anavar maga packet, Test E, Tren E and other health protection products sold through GBN. Doing the Anavar, I experienced something totally unexpected. I was taking 80 mg of Anavar daily and in doing so, the Anavar drastically reduced my appetite much like Ephedra ! Yes, I did take Ephedra back in the day, prior to it bring banned, so I can make an accurate comparison for appetite suppression.
I eat and consumed my necessary protein intake and other important foods to help my body grow. What happened was, I saw a slow but steady gain in weight while my body fat went down. I don't have a weight issue to begin with, so the area that was drastically reduced was my stomach area, where one can easily notice my abs due to decrease in body fat. I was very surprised with this result. After being done with taking Anavar, I took D bol tabs with Test E. The D bol was trickier because one has to fine tune the dosage of the D bol tabs, so you don't get bloated and minimizing excessive estrogen build up. What worked for me was taking 2 tabs one day and the taking 3 tabs the following day, so on and so on. This was the sweet spot for me with D bol usage. I was pinning myself with .50 cc of Test once a week. We all know everyone's body will react differently to any type of drug/medication, so what worked for me, may or may not be good for you. I'm currently doing 1 cc of Test E and adding .33 cc of Tren to the mix. I personally don't want to go heavy with the Tren. I do the pinning once every 4 to 5 days. I can always step it up if I choose to do do at a later point in time. We all know, sometimes less is more ! In conclusion, I'm very satisfied with everything I have purchased thus far
( Primo to be assessed soon ) and my weight is up from 203 lbs to 215 lbs. My height is 6" 2" tall. I rather make steady gains over a long period of time, rather than fast quick massive weight gain which could be harmful to my body & health.
If it were not for my good friends who repeatedly mentioned GBN and Tom's name, I wouldn't have been able to find such a good legitimate source on my own. Many thanks to Huge Tom !
Sincerely,
Me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150829_074116.jpg (100.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20150829_074046.jpg (95.9 KB, 6 views)
Old 08-30-2015, 04:47 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Excellent write up. Very descriptive. I totally echo your comments about the posts on GBN and Huge Tom. That's exactly how and why I started using them and why I doubt if I'll ever stop.
Be interested to hear how you rate the primo.

Old 08-30-2015, 06:02 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 76
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 20
Likes (Received): 78
Default Re: Anavar and appitite ....

Did you guys know about this, Anavar shutting off your hunger and your just never hungry. I'm new to the game so maybe this is news to me and possibly old news for some veteran guys who dabble with gear. It shuts off your appitite to eat. This is what happened to me, aside from the moderate muscle size gain. But its a very clean gain, which I really like !

Last edited by UBAD2; 08-30-2015 at 06:04 PM.