Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2015, 02:22 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 76
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 20
Likes (Received): 78
Question Dosing at time of injection ....

Hi guys,
I know dosage of gear is somewhat subjective as every individual is different and our bodies do not react the same. Has anyone every posted the dosing range for both Test and also for Tren ? Dosing and frequency of injection.
Thanks guys!
Happy Holiday to all of you.
Cheers ...
Old 12-26-2015, 04:15 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Would love to try and help but don't really understand what you mean?

Dosing for test can be anything from trt dose up to however stupid you want to be. Similar story with tren. So I'm sure that's not what you mean?

Frequency depends on the ester.

Can you elaborate a bit?
Old 12-26-2015, 05:01 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thumbs up Okay ...

Yes, I understand your reply. No... Not for TRT purpose but rather body building getting big/ bulking up goal. But... Doing it within a safe limit. Not doing 1000 mg of Test. This approach is insane to me. Doing gear is a steady marathon not a quick sprint. So how much is considered safe responsible doage. Thank you.

Last edited by UBAD2; 12-26-2015 at 07:15 PM.
Old 12-26-2015, 06:43 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

It seems that up to 600mg EW of test for 10 weeks or so is considered unlikely to have particularly adverse effects ie long term damage to lipids, or your heart or liver health etc. Gyno or acne etc is not considered a long term health risk and is easily managed anyway.

That's probably why 500mg test EW is a recommended starter dose. Bearing in mind that food intake, training intensity and rest are all important there's probably no need to go much higher than that until you absolutely need to.

If you add tren, then the need for test is less, unless you are experienced and have the need to increase the risk to reward ratio. Also, tren sides are lessened with less test. That's how I run test and tren anyway.

Tren is obviously a harsher drug than test but gives a harder less bloated result. It's a trade off. More sides, more chances of long term bad effects but probably better results.

Old 12-26-2015, 06:59 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

there isnt really a dosing range, like you said everyone is different, I guess for test would about 500mgs a week to as high as you wanna go, for tren most start at 75mgs EOD up to 300mgs EOD, you gotta see what works best for you, I would start at the lowest dose and see how it goes
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!
Old 12-26-2015, 07:20 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thumbs up Okay ... Verified what I suspected

For Test I thought approx 500 mg a week and Tren about 350 mg range. I wasn't off in my thinking. Thank you for your feedback guys.
Old 12-26-2015, 07:47 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

500 test & 350 of tren is more aggressive than I need to go.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 12-26-2015, 08:07 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Default Another important factor in deciding dosage

Correct me if I am wrong on this, but I believe ones age is a big factor when dosing. I am in my early 40's age. So natural testosterone level is less than a man in his thirties . Is this a valid point when deciding dosage?
Old 12-26-2015, 08:50 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't start off at 500mg test 'and' 350mg tren! That's a starting dose for each. If you start off at 350mg tren, then start off with a lose dose of test just to prevent being in a state of low or no test. Once you know how you react to the tren you can up the dose of the tren 'or' the test. That's if you want to play it as safe as you can.
Old 12-26-2015, 08:56 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBAD2 View Post
Correct me if I am wrong on this, but I believe ones age is a big factor when dosing. I am in my early 40's age. So natural testosterone level is less than a man in his thirties . Is this a valid point when deciding dosage?

I understand where you're coming from with this but I don't see that it makes much of a difference. If you're adding 500mg + of test then you're exceeding anyone's natural limit. Its only when you're considering trt that it might make a difference.

The only other concern is running exogenous test too high or too long and disrupting or halting your natural production. Obviously if you're older, then it might not matter any more whether you need trt for ever.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 12-26-2015 at 10:40 PM.