Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2014, 11:41 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 8
Default Cycle Review

Wk1-4 - Dbol @ 50mg/day
Wk1-16 - Test @ 500mg/wk
Wk1-16 - Mast @ 400mg/wk
Wk1-15 - EQ @ 600mg/wk
Wk9-12 - TrenE @ 150mg/wk
Wk13-15 - Var @ 50mg/day

What do you all think of this cycle, first time trying tren so im gonna stick with very low doses of enanthate to see my reaction to it.... This would be my fifth cycle (Have tried test, eq, mast, dbol, var, up to this point) Please help so I can order before January 20th for 30% off discountt!!!

Last edited by h4x0r2986; 01-15-2014 at 11:44 PM.
Old 01-16-2014, 12:46 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4x0r2986 View Post
Wk1-4 - Dbol @ 50mg/day
Wk1-16 - Test @ 500mg/wk
Wk1-16 - Mast @ 400mg/wk
Wk1-15 - EQ @ 600mg/wk
Wk13-15 - Var @ 50mg/day

What do you all think of this cycle, first time trying tren so im gonna stick with very low doses of enanthate to see my reaction to it.... This would be my fifth cycle (Have tried test, eq, mast, dbol, var, up to this point) Please help so I can order before January 20th for 30% off discountt!!!
looks good but id double the tren e at lest will get much better results.
run the dbol for 6 weeks at the same dose if ur able to in terms of been able to eat as it can kill hunger the longer you run it the better I know strongmen who run it 8-10 weeks (get check ups all the time liver is fine).
and if you can run the Var 2 weeks longer if not more to see some real results the rest of it looks fine doe as long as diet is in check lots of gains will be had mate
Old 01-16-2014, 02:23 AM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75

Actually it's good to start low on tren. I think 1 out of 10 people have an allergic reaction to it and the last thing you want is something lasting for 2 weeks in your system that your body is having a bad reaction to. Had a buddy wind up in the hospital for 3 days (he wouldn't tell the doctors what he did) off some tren.

Looks solid though. And if you do tolerate tren you'll fall in love with it.
Old 01-16-2014, 06:27 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Wk1-4 - Dbol @ 50mg/day
Wk1-16 - Test @ 500mg/wk
Wk1-16 - Mast @ 400mg/wk
Wk1-15 - EQ @ 600mg/wk
Wk13-15 - Var @ 50mg/day

Looks pretty good. Dbol is quite high.. 30mg/day is enough if your source is legit.

I'm actually running a pretty similar cycle right now:
test 200mg/week
tren 200mg/week (will up the dose soon)
EQ 600mg/week (will stop it 2 weeks before stopping mast)
mast 170mg/week (will up the dose soon and stop it 2 weeks before stopping test))
dbol 30mg/day for 4 weeks

Recomp effects are great and I'm gaining strength like crazy.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:47 PM

Post Thanks / Like

you guys are wonderful, thanks for the input. I think ill stay low on the tren dose just to acclimate myself and see how i respond.

Whats a good PCT here? Clomid and Nolva per the usual? I'm really bad at gauging how small/big of a cycle this is.

go hard or go home, those are pretty low doses across the board... my doses are doubled for everything except the tren and EQ.... is there a reason why you go so low on test and mast?
Old 02-11-2014, 12:28 PM

Post Thanks / Like

why do they say the sky is high, when i see footprints on the moon?

BUMP
Old 02-11-2014, 01:16 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75

Quote:
you guys are wonderful, thanks for the input. I think ill stay low on the tren dose just to acclimate myself and see how i respond.

Whats a good PCT here? Clomid and Nolva per the usual? I'm really bad at gauging how small/big of a cycle this is.

go hard or go home, those are pretty low doses across the board... my doses are doubled for everything except the tren and EQ.... is there a reason why you go so low on test and mast?
I can't answer for him but I can give a general answer. You always, ALWAYS, want to use as little as possible if it gives you an effective dose. As time goes by the gear will increase in dosage for most people. They get in the 'if 200 is good, 400 is better' mindset. However, after a few years, this turns into a 1000 mg. base test not including everything else on top of it. Then what happens is you start having a serious fight with side effects that becomes exponentially harder.

Let's just say you drink alcohol. If you drink 4 beers and feel good, eventually you think if you drink 6 you'll feel even better. Unfortunately when you drink 6 beers it makes you sick to your stomach so you take some Tums before you drink. Eventually 6 beers feel like 4, so now you drink 10. Now, instead of just feeling sick you get really sleepy also. You then come up with a plan that when you drink 10 beers you'll take some Tums and high doses of caffeine to stay awake. You get stuck on a hamster wheel where the side effects start outweighing any of the good that the original 4 beers offered.

Everyone's body is different but honestly if you start having to fight serious side effects on a cycle then you are taking too much. Some sides will obviously occur, but you should always stay on the lowest amount of gear possible for the longest amount of time and only consider raising the bar when those gains become marginalized. Now, your body may tolerate the amount of gear you are taking, but for someone else it may be way overkill. I know many people who would look at a cycle like yours and think it is such a low dose then why even bother. We all have different tolerances for different drugs and no cycle needs to be copy and pasted and then think you will have the same results as someone else.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:30 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks biggin' that was a great response, and I understand to start low and always use what you need. I have always used 500mg/wk of test as I figured anything less wouldn't be effective for me. I've had good experience with it, and never had any negative side effects other then increased confidence, libido, and strength. I wouldn't go higher then 500 since I don't like to pin more than twice a week, and pushing 3ml per pin is enough in one site for me.

But thanks for the explanation, much appreciated.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Ordered!!! Payment sent today 2/11/14. ... I have the rest of the cycle stuff already, now the wait. I'll keep all prospective customers posted how awesome GBN is... hence why I posted the date
Shipped!!! Payment 2/12/14 and shipped same day!! 2/12/14.... This is service guys... I'll let you know how long it takes to get to the US (Northeast)

Arrived!! 2/28/14

come on guys 2/11/14 to 2/28/14 internationally shipped and received from order date... That is fucking CRAZY awesome ship times

Last edited by h4x0r2986; 03-15-2014 at 10:41 PM.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Wk1-4 - Dbol @ 50mg/day
Wk1-16 - Test @ 500mg/wk
Wk1-16 - Mast @ 400mg/wk
Wk1-15 - EQ @ 600mg/wk
Wk8-12 - TrenE @ 150mg/wk
Wk13-16 - Var @ 50mg/day

All Kalpa products... first all Kalpa Cycle... what do you guys think? Is the Kalpa Dbol that strong? Is this cycle too ridiculous?

History:
First cycle: Dbol/Test/EQ (25 years old)
Second cycle: Test/EQ/Var (26 years old)
Third cycle: Test/EQ/Mast/Var (27 years old)
Fourth cycle: Dbol/Test/Mast/EQ/Tren/Var (Cycle Listed above!!) (28 years old)

I'm 28, 5'11'', 192lbs