Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2015, 07:23 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 6
Likes (Received): 19

today's weigh in and pics were kinda disappointing to me . weighed in at 202lbs and lower back looks no better. I did switch compounds so that might be the water retention . coach said we will wait till mid week and recheck things and go from there . giving time for the new stuff to work some more before we change things

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 08-08-2015, 07:24 PM

Post Thanks / Like

but I am extremely please with my seo,quads run. I went to the massage therapist later week and she worked me over . she was like dam,your quads are tight she got done and they were much better and I was more flexible

I went every other day pinning for a few days to make sure the muscle stays soft and I'm not as sore . I'm going to go into maintenance soon since I'm were I want to be with Thema

a little drop your drawers in the gym and flex pic lol :headbang:

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 08-08-2015, 11:19 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

You chosen way of hiding the face makes these pictures even more fun. Those legs are beast. You’re seeing good progress. I wouldn’t mind getting to 202. Do you have a diet and training log here?

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-09-2015, 01:42 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
You chosen way of hiding the face makes these pictures even more fun. Those legs are beast. You’re seeing good progress. I wouldn’t mind getting to 202. Do you have a diet and training log here?
Thanks brother, I working hard to get my quads up. Two things that hurt me last show was my quads and shoulders. I have a wider waist so the judges want to see more quad and delts on me

I will post my diet and training then, still trying to catch up here with the log. My diet is a modified version of John Meadows team u diet. My training is by him also. I purchased a few of his 12 week programs. Well worth the money spent, they are brutal
Old 08-09-2015, 02:29 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgumby View Post
Thanks brother, I working hard to get my quads up. Two things that hurt me last show was my quads and shoulders. I have a wider waist so the judges want to see more quad and delts on me

I will post my diet and training then, still trying to catch up here with the log. My diet is a modified version of John Meadows team u diet. My training is by him also. I purchased a few of his 12 week programs. Well worth the money spent, they are brutal
Cool! I'll take a look at them. I always like seeing what others are doing.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-09-2015, 10:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like

here is a updated meal plan. the protein power does change but the macros are close . the chicken is switched up with ground turkey or beef keeping the macros close as I can

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 08-09-2015, 10:58 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I'll switch out the Ezekiel bread for muffins sometimes, the muffins are kick ass .I'll saute some onions and garlic then take the eggs and make a omelet then add the feta and some tomato . I spend the coconut oil on the bread (toasted) the sprinkle no Cal sweetener and some cinnamon . Pretty tasty breakfast

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by lilgumby; 08-09-2015 at 11:24 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:34 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I’m just wondering, you cutting? Oh, I use Myfitnesspal too. And I think that food looks amazing.

So coconut oil, do you think it is better than olive oil? I have some, but I’ve been using olive oil for all my cooking.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-10-2015, 01:15 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
I’m just wondering, you cutting? Oh, I use Myfitnesspal too. And I think that food looks amazing.

So coconut oil, do you think it is better than olive oil? I have some, but I’ve been using olive oil for all my cooking.
Yeah I'm prepping for a show in November. Started out July 5th for a slow fat loss and hopefully gain a few pounds of muscle along give way

Coconut oil taste way different. I don't cook with it to much, just use it as a spread on my breads till I cut them bread out. I've done chicken in it where I cut breast into bite size pieces and used coconut oil to lightly fry them. It's not to bad and different. I've even tossed on some unsweetened coconut flakes to give it a bit extra
Old 08-10-2015, 01:48 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgumby View Post
Yeah I'm prepping for a show in November. Started out July 5th for a slow fat loss and hopefully gain a few pounds of muscle along give way

Coconut oil taste way different. I don't cook with it to much, just use it as a spread on my breads till I cut them bread out. I've done chicken in it where I cut breast into bite size pieces and used coconut oil to lightly fry them. It's not to bad and different. I've even tossed on some unsweetened coconut flakes to give it a bit extra
Thanks for the tip. I keep my diet simple, but I'm too king for ways to spice it up in a healthy way.

Good luck getting ready for the show. Sound like you have a plan, and I am told it's good thats half the battle. You more than I do. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress.

Jedi in Training