Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2015, 08:41 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226
Thumbs up

2 pairs ripped jeans last 7 days

getting fatter?
getting bigger?

dont care?

either way
Old 05-11-2015, 11:19 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

no ripped jeans, but another solid week in the books
things got brought up a level
strength has never been higher in all my time training

feedback is good from people who see me regularly, even though I dont really listen to much of it
Old 05-14-2015, 10:44 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

training is going phenomenal
new ground broke with 150# db for most reps ever
using whole stack on every pin loaded machine I use
created a bolt to go through the stack so i can hang a plate off and add to the stack
designed an attachment for hammer strength machines to add more plates because the bar is too short now

feeling good
Old 05-15-2015, 02:31 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

taking next 2 days off
havent taken 2 days off in a row since oct

$$$ show this weekend, just no chance to hit the gym with travel and work with so many 2mrw

time to kick everyone's behinds, just like every other show we do
we diet and train to win
we dont fear getting small, we dont get on stage smooth
we get on stage ready

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe this 2 days will be good for me to recover as workouts have been so ridiculously good

HugeTom has me rolling 100 mph
Old 05-21-2015, 12:44 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

rolling...
Old 05-30-2015, 11:06 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

had to share:::

You want to be successful bodybuilding? Whether you're bikini, figure, WPD, fitness, bodybuilding, or MP one of the most common downfalls athletes have is the ability to be honest with themselves. I see everyone posting transformation pics from the beginning of prep to the end and of course getting rave reviews on the changes they have made but frankly that is not bodybuilding, that's dieting. Rather than ask yourself are you better at the end of the prep than the beginning ask yourself if this physique is NOTICEABLY improved from the last showing. I know a lot of you are thinking "Obviously I ask myself that" but do you ever ask yourself if this off season look was improved over last years off season? That is a question VERY few ask and should for many reasons.

Have you ever taken a step back and looked at how you got into shape? How about have you ever looked at how your body changed following a show or how hard or easy of a time you had adhering to a plan after a show is done? I don't believe that metabolic damage is as easy to cause as a lot would like to let on but it is a problem. An even bigger issue is the poor relationship that so many people have with food once they have finished a prep or two with their local guru who only knows enough to starve and overexert their clients into shape. Because of this under eat and over work mentality your "guru" will look like an All Star because when you started you were in less impressive condition than when your time ended but in reality they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground because with every passing show you find it harder and harder to not eat everything in site following a show. You see yourself getting further and further away from looking like the athlete you claim to be in the off season. It gets harder and harder to flip the switch to get in shape for your next show because your relationship with food is no longer a healthy one and because finally your metabolism is shit you find yourself having to eat less and less while doing more and more cardio. Some call this hardcore but those in the know call it stupid.

If you are bodybuilding correctly you will have to go into a caloric deficit to get into true stage shape but it should be done in a way that once the dust has settled and the show is over transitioning into a healthy and fruitful offseason should be easy. You should be able to indulge here and there as planned in your offseason without eating like you may never see food again and without becoming someone who resembles more the average member of society than a competitive physique athlete.

So the next time you want to know if you are truly getting better in this sport don't just look at before and afters or even stage pics from one show to the next. Be brave, and look at your dead nuts offseason look from one show to the next. Look at your relationship with food all year round. If you find your diet looking more and more like an eating disorder in the off season then trust me you need more qualified help because this sport is ruining your body and your life.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:52 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

traveling
48/48 meals
perfect
Old 06-15-2015, 09:23 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo (21.1).JPG (17.3 KB, 5 views)
Old 06-17-2015, 12:32 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

12 saturdays
Old 06-18-2015, 04:53 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like