Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2015, 03:19 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 111
Thumbs up 4 Week Test Prop Cycle Review

Okay, so I know I am a little late on this one, but this little cycle deserves some credit. I have seen a lot of guests online viewing the forum, as well as a few new members (like myself) who are afraid and don't know what cycle to run with. If you are looking for you first cycle, look no further. You found it.

This little cycle was awesome, and Kalpa reputation (kalpapharmaceuticals.com) speaks for itself. I am one of those people who dips my toe in the water before I take the plunge, and for the price this is the cycle to go with. Thanks GBN/Huge Tom.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GBN.jpg (67.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by tj805; 06-17-2019 at 09:10 PM. Reason: .
Old 07-14-2015, 04:20 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Exclamation

Don't forget... diet, exercise, and rest are key.
Old 07-14-2015, 06:58 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
Don't forget... diet, exercise, and rest are key.
All three together for optimum results.
Old 07-14-2015, 09:48 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

I thought about a shorter ester, but decided that I wanted to see what my body did on test first.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 07-14-2015, 10:23 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Test Prop is test. Nothing wrong with Test E or Test Cyp though. Just don't gottawait as long to feel it. Really a matter of preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
I thought about a shorter ester, but decided that I wanted to see what my body did on test first.

Last edited by tj805; 07-14-2015 at 10:28 PM.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:40 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I had thought Test E was the better for beginners. Jay of gotten that one backwards. Oh well, I'm sure not pinning myself a hundred times would be better for my first cycle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
Test Prop is test. Nothing wrong with Test E or Test Cyp though. Just don't gottawait as long to feel it. Really a matter of preference.

Jedi in Training
Old 07-15-2015, 11:08 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

All test is the same. It's the ester or the rate at which the body uses the injected test that is different. For example, the propionate ester breaks down a lot quicker than the enanthate ester and therefore works quicker. Once your body breaks down the ester it uses the test in exactly the same way.

As a first time user I think enanthate is a wiser choice for you, especially as you are so worried about everything. You could get away with injecting test E once a week instead of ED or EOD with test P if you choose to do that. As you get more experienced and less worried you can up the frequency to once every 3 or 4 days with the test E.

I also wonder if maybe you are mistaking the possible negatives of tren E and tren A rather than test E and test P. Tren has or can have far worse sides than test and that's why it is recommended to use the short estered tren A first.

That way, if you do suffer horrible sides from tren you can stop and it will leave your body much quicker. I doubt the sides from test will mean you need it to leave your body that urgently.

Old 07-15-2015, 05:00 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

That is why I am giving tren a test drive in the Cutaxyl and see how it goes. Stuff sounds awesome though.

Last edited by tj805; 06-17-2019 at 09:11 PM. Reason: .
Old 07-15-2015, 06:24 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I get the ester now, and I'm glad I choose Test E. However, teen is something I want to try during cutting, but I'm trying to take this slow. The cutaxyl does sound very appealing to me. What exactly does tren do to the body.

Jedi in Training
Old 07-15-2015, 06:39 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Do take it slow. There's no rush. You will be very pleased with the test and there's actually no reason why you can't just stick with test and manipulate your calorie intake to bulk or cut. It does both.

However, human nature being what it is you will almost certainly do a tren cycle. It's like a ladder. You need to get past the test sides at the bottom of the ladder before you can climb onto the tren sides at the top of the ladder. You could jump straight onto the tren but if you fall it'll hurt more.

That said, once you have estrogen control sorted you can give tren a go. The sides that get me most are a lack of sleep or trensomnia. I just don't sleep on tren. I wouldn't say my aggression rockets but I do feel less accommodating and tend to snap a bit more on tren.

Don't personally get the night sweats but obviously people do and that I imagine would be a pain in the 'arris!

And there's the gyno worries caused by excessive prolacactin. Keeping estrogen low full stop helps but you might need to take some caber or prami.

There are different ways to run tren, but I prefer a low test and higher tren approach. Makes sense to keep the aromatising steroid low.

With cutaxyl you are stuck with the ratio of test to tren. Not saying that's a bad thing.

The two good sides of tren are a massive increase in strength and the fat loss benefits. Some say tren doesn't help you cut but it does for me.

Tags
beginner, gbn, newbie, review, test