Bodybuilding forum - Hypermuscles.com

Bodybuilding forum - Hypermuscles.com (http://www.hypermuscles.com/)
-   Growth Hormone, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and Peptides (http://www.hypermuscles.com/f62/)
-   -   HGH human growth hormone cycle (http://www.hypermuscles.com/f62/hgh-human-growth-hormone-cycle-1586/)

mr.bean 10-08-2010 03:24 PM

HGH human growth hormone cycle
 
thinking about doing a cycle HGH human growth hormone therapy after new year.
What is the optimal dosage and do you think adding some gear would be good or just hgh will be enough?
optimal HGH human growth hormone therapy length?
any other advices?

growhuge 10-13-2010 12:00 PM

my friend from gym who used HGH say to stack it with testosterone and do it at least for 3 months at 5iu.

Cornish_Celt 10-14-2010 04:13 PM

HGH should ideally be used for 20-30 week cycles (or longer). The dosage should be between 2-3IU per day if you are using GH primarily for fat loss, 4-6 IU's a day for both fat loss and muscle growth. It is best to split your injections 1/2 first thing in the morning, 1/2 early afternoon if your dose is above 3.0 IU's per day. Your pituitary will naturally produce about 6-7 pulses of GH per day. Each injection you take will create a negative feedback loop that will suppress these pulses for about 4 hours. By taking your injections first thing in the morning and early afternoon you will still allow your body to release its biggest pulse, which normally occurs shortly (about 2 hours) after going to sleep at night. By utilizing this morning afternoon routine, you will also effectively combat the natural times that cortisol peaks to its highest points (which is early morning - highest, next highest - afternoon for a typical schedule).

When starting out with your HGH cycle, for most people it is wise to begin you dose at 1.5 - 2.0IU per day for the first couple of weeks, and then begin increasing your dose by 0.5 unit every week or two until you reach your desired level. While it isn't an absolute neccessity to do this, if you are sensitive to the type of sides HGH present you will often times avoid these sides of joint pain/swelling, and bloating/water retention by slowly acclaimating to your ultimate 4-5 IU/day goal.

You should use an U100 insulin syringe for injecting HGH, and inject it subQ into your abdomen, obliques, top of thighs, triceps. Rotate injection sites. HGH can have a small localized fat loss benefit, so keep this in mind when choosing your injection sites.

I would definately run GH with other gear, depending on what results you are looking for.

dsj 10-15-2010 12:48 AM

cornish great write up
 
I Constitute one vial at a time 2cc of BA water DO NOT SHOOT water in vial, make it go in slow so you do not hurt the hormone. DO NOT SHAKE VIAL EVER. Make sure you keep your gear in the fridg. I normally shoot 4iu's at night which 5 days on two days off. The reason I use 2 cc's is because doing one does not seem like I get the full cc because the powder absorbs a lot. diluting it should not make a difference that is why I use 4iu's instead of 2ius a shot 5 days on 2 days off a kit should last you 2 1/2 months.

Prop and tren cocktail would work awesome with HGH run... My opinion I would love to hear others.

Our sponsors have awesome HGH prices Hon is a great guy

admin 10-15-2010 05:15 AM

good info posted by CC and Dsj. mr.bean let us know when you begin your cycle.

bot111 02-02-2012 10:44 PM

HG stacked
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dsj (Post 7154)
I Constitute one vial at a time 2cc of BA water DO NOT SHOOT water in vial, make it go in slow so you do not hurt the hormone. DO NOT SHAKE VIAL EVER. Make sure you keep your gear in the fridg. I normally shoot 4iu's at night which 5 days on two days off. The reason I use 2 cc's is because doing one does not seem like I get the full cc because the powder absorbs a lot. diluting it should not make a difference that is why I use 4iu's instead of 2ius a shot 5 days on 2 days off a kit should last you 2 1/2 months.

Prop and tren cocktail would work awesome with HGH run... My opinion I would love to hear others.

Our sponsors have awesome HGH prices Hon is a great guy

I've done prop/tren and 4 i.u. daily...It rocks. Gained lean mass, got ripped, and good strength gains. Put on at least 5-6 pounds lean. Could have gained more, but kept the diet tight.

bot111 02-03-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.bean (Post 6940)
thinking about doing a cycle HGH human growth hormone therapy after new year.
What is the optimal dosage and do you think adding some gear would be good or just hgh will be enough?
optimal HGH human growth hormone therapy length?
any other advices?

I reccomend prop every 2/3 days and about 3-4 i.u./day. Gains are very good. HG and prop works together very well. Strong and size and ripped with good high protein diet.

bot111 02-03-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by growhuge (Post 7039)
my friend from gym who used HGH say to stack it with testosterone and do it at least for 3 months at 5iu.

Test and gh is an awesome combo. They say u need to be on gh at least 3 months to get the good effects. I've been on a year now and it rocks!

mrphil 06-03-2013 10:42 AM

HGH is one of the kings IMHO.
3 months at 10iu and you will see results.

Lawyer 09-27-2014 08:44 PM

Don't understand
 
Hi just wanted to ask 10iu weekdays off weekend, for 3 plus months? Wow, that seems like to much. I've gotten great results at 2 to 3iu daily except on weekends, with extras..... So I have rip 8mg what's the water solution needed to add to? Thanks, Gents


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0