Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Growth Hormone, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and Peptides

Growth Hormone, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and Peptides Discuss here everything related to HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and Peptides

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226
Default gh15 (Farah) cycle bible (3)

interesting

ingredients
testosterona propioneta 100mg/ml 2 vials

testosterona enantato 250mg/ml or 300mg/ml or 350mg/ml depending on your contact ofcourse and wether human grade or private chef 2 vials

trenbolona ace ,, this is HIGHLY IMPORTANT 100mg per cc only ace! 2 vials

masterona 100mg per cc 2 vials

equipona 300mg per cc 2 vials

human growth hormone 1 kit 100iu only!

thats it ,, all you need you will need to buy it every single month so this will be an expense of about 500-600 dollaros first time around and then from third month! you will only need to put 300 dollaors a month ,, which is equal to your supplment sepdning,, this is the cheapest it can be to get to advance level bodybuild 300 dollaros every 4-8 weeks is the cheapest possible way to get there i cant get it any cheaper for you im sorry ,, most bodybuild spend 1000s in a matter of a 3 month period thousands of dollars! sometimes surpassing 10 k in a matter of 90 days
so this is not your case...you will need 500-600 for first 2 months and from then on 300 dolaros every month

alright,,

injection should be done every time before bed,,
i also want all injects to be done into the ass right and left cheeks ,, again this is your responsbility to be bodybuilder i write my own opinions and i discuss matters for enterntainment only...

i want you to start within PRIMING YOUR BODY with hgh ,, that mean you will work hgh into your body for 30-60days as a prime 4 iu a day ,, only 4 iu you hear that right just make sure you get nordic hgh and no other gh! you want that gh because it is the purest one and you want to get the most out of your gh,, yes you can find other decent and good gh but *** gh never seem to dissapoint for years upon years going already close to 10 years

now,, i want 4 iu into DELTS 2 iu morning when wake up 2 iu night,, yes only this way and just train ,, do it for 25 days along with equipona at 900mg 3 times a week monday wed friday 300 mg each time that is it! no testosterona yet,, at the end of this 25 days i want you to add trenbolona ace at 100 mg every second day! make sure it is LEGIT TRENBOLONA at 100mg every second day and continue with the second kit of gh for another 25 days at 4-5 iu a day 2.5 and 2.5 morning when wake up and night before sleep

now,, at the same time you add trenbolona ace i want you to add propioneta at 50mg! every 2nd to 3rd day depending on your own feeling since i cant see you you will decide but not every day! every second to third day,, 50 mg!

when 50 day mark arrive i want you to take the enantato ,,and do a 3 time weekly injectiong of 300mg each time mon wed and friday,, can also be tuesday thursday and saturday all up to your choice and how you do things and if you are lazy some fellas like to take their sweet time thats how bodybuild do at times,, this will give you 900-1000mg of testosterona enantato a week when you are done 50-60 days of hgh prime ,, with the enantato i want you to INCREASE the trenbolona to 100 mg every day 5 times a week ,, it is NOT easy ! trenbolona ace is very very tricky it works on your brain it change your personality even if you think it doesnt it does ,, it is the strongest personality change hormone out there but it is also a must to achieve any of today condition ,,you need to be careful with it if you can not tolerate every day 100mg you will have to continue every second day 100 mg ,, but if you can then 100mg a day will be better for this phase

so ,, enantato 900-1000 mg a week ...trenbolna ace 100 mg a day or if really cant 100 mg every 2 days,, and! NO ANTI ESTROGENS! i want you to introduce masterona if you have problem with high estrogen after 50 days! you should not have any problem but if you do introduce masterona at 50mg every 2 days! the masterona i stil dont want in only if you suffer from high levels of estrrogen which you shoudl not not even when you get on 1000 mg testosterona yuo still should be ok with estrogen ,,

now the masterona itself i want you to introduce after 3 weeks on enantato at 1000 mg ,,

so what we have until now,,

we have day 51 start,, you go on enantato 900-1000 mg a week,, you still keep equipona at 900 mg ,, you have trenbolona ace at 100 mg every second day and after another 3 weeks you add in masterona at 50mg every second day ,, you can! combine injections,, it is all oil shoudl be no problem but it is still usualy 3 injects a week atleast no matter how you do it ,, you want it at 3 day injection a week so its ok ,,

now you will notice that by day 80-90 from your start you pretty much suddenly look like one of the best bodybuilder to ever touch foot in your gymnasium ,, this is in 3 months! you still wont be quality of top bodybuilder due to maturity and experience and time ,, and also due to lack of products notice you are poor! there are some things you can not do like bodybuilder with more money,, but you can defenitely have better quality physiqe than them

so....

day 80-90 you REINTRODUCE HGH to the blood,, do it on day 90 ,, this time you LEAVE testosterona enantato in may even increase it to 1200mg a week dependign on personal choice,, you leave equipona in still 900mg and you take trenbolona ace out! insted of trenbolona ace you bring in anadrola preferebly solution and do 100-150mg every day ,, again preferably injectable! you can still do orals too,, rememer you take out the trenbolona ace! you do gh again for 30 days this time you do it at 6-8 iu a day only for 30 days! if you can afford 60 it will be better for you but 30 will be ok too ,,you can even inject it every second day! at 6-8 iu a day then a day of no hgh then 8 iu a day then day of no hgh etc etc

you will then approach 120 days which is 4 months since you started and i will want you to start reducing the testosterona doses again ,, i will make phase 4 in next few days to discuss the next steps,,

again the nex phase will involve the possibility of diuretic application and a quick discussion about insulina and why im against it ,, it will also involve what needed to get to the 220 + at cometition condition because all those fellas are addicted to insulina and gh ,, you just dont step on stage 5'7 220 shredded if you are not hgh and insulina addict,, so we will talk abotu it too but again you are poor so i bring you up to 220 6% from then you will either have to find a good job or will have to have help or do something to get the ability to proceed,, most good bodybuilder at 200lb wipe floor with heavier bodybuilders...especialy if in light heavy classes ,, so its not that bad to get up to 200 210 220 6% my friends,, and this is the way you do it ,,

few things,,

you never give up! no matter what you see in the mirror after 11 days ,, you dont just say oh im tired of this,, you will see a lot in the mirror after lefit gh been in your blood for 11 days but! 11 days is not enough time to create body compsition change it takes some more time,, this is 120 days here that you should start ,, then will go to phase 4 which will polish the physiqe and bring it to competition level ,, not stage ready but pretty much 2 weeks out ,, i dont think yuo need it for every day life....but in general if you can get to look 200+ 6% on every day life at 5'10 or under no one will mistaken you for anything other than bodybuilder and you will be the best in your city in most cases,,
Old 10-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

his verbage online is crazy, but his advice seems to get people looking great onstage.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:24 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

Old 10-22-2011, 04:41 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

HGH AND BLOOD SUGAR:

ANY LEGIT HGH WILL DECREASE I REAPEAT I REAPEAT THIS IS BIBLE INDEX WILL D E C R E A S E BLOOD SUGAR AS IN BLOOD GLUCOSE POST INJECT,, NOT INCREASE! BUT DECREASE! YES YES YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ,, REAL LEGIT PURE HIGH QUALITY GH WILL ALWAYS DECREASE BLOOD SUGAR NOT INCREASE MY FRIENDLY FRIENDS,,

NOW....WHAT WE DO IS THIS!
WE INJECT THE HGH AND BLOOD SUGAR GO DOWN WITHIN 10 -40 MIN ,, WHAT WE DO THEN IN THIS TIME PERIOD WE TAKE IN SUGAAAAARRRRRR
REMEMBER THOSE PINAPPLE JUICES IM TALKIN ABOUT LAL THE TIME,, REMEMBER THOSE BANANAS IM TALKIN ABOUT? YES YES,, WE TAKE IT INNNNN IN THIS PERIOD OF TIME....NOW...AND THIS IS IMPORTANT,,

WE GIVE IT A DOUBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE DOUBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE DOUBLLLLLLLLLLLE! PUNCH BECAUSEEEE NOT ONLY WE GET GLUCOSE DROP FROM GH BUT WE PUT IN SOME INSULIN.....WHY WE DO IT?

BECAUSE THEN WE CAN BE NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS AND DRINNK LIKE MAMACITA AND HER 3 FAT KIDS BUNCH OF SUGAR AND GET BIGGER AND LEANER! TA DA!

DOUBLE PUNCH OF GH AND INSULINA ...BOOM SUGAR AND IT NEVER TURN TO FAT....WHAT IT DOES IT ...IT GETS IN THE MUSCLE VOLUMZING THEM......YES YES NOW YOU GET THE REAL IDEA OF HOW YOU GET MUTATION ,, THIS IS PART OF IT BUT QUITE A BIG PART,,

SO HGH FIRST...

THEN WE PUT IN THE PINEAPPLE CANS...HGH WORK NO MATTER WHAT YOU EAT ALL THIS FASTING BALONIE IS BUNCH OF BALONIE

ANDDDD.....THENNNNNNN WHEN WE HAVE THE BUNCH OF REBOUD SUGAR FROM THE NATURAL PINEAPPLE .....AND BANANAS.....ETC.....WE LOAD THE INSULINA AND SHOOT IT! AND WHAT WILL IT DO FRIENDS? YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ....IT WIL PUSH ALLLLL THIS NEW SUGAR INTO THE MUSCLE INTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE DAMN MUSCLE AND GROW YOU INTO NEW DIMENTION!

thats it,,,this is 75% of mutation,, the 25 other % is trenbolona ace in high enough doses

hgh mattter big time doses of it matter,, NOT FOR NOTHING DID I CALL MYSELF GH15,, and 15 is the least least the top do ,, they do much closer to 30-40 iu every single day
Old 10-31-2011, 06:20 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

1. listen to your body.

2. four training days/week is not a must when OFF hormones. 2-3 will do it for maintenence,,,also a break would help.

3. you grow out side the gym. you grow OUT side the gym. you grow OUT SIDE the gym.

4. eliminate repetetive exercises. exp: you either work 3 sets incline and 3 flat bench and then move on to flys,, or dont work chest at all. no need for incline,,flat,,decline,,machine incline etc,,because it wont grow you. work smart.

5. work heavy but work right! heavy for you might be 225lb squats. work it right and go from there.

6. devote few days a month to "all you can lift plus" kinda sessions,,in those session you can give your ego a bust by lifting how ever and what ever you want,, and you dont have to keep good form either. be sure you know your bodybuilding and your limitations so you dont get injured!! this is very good if you want to impress the local sluts while on hormones. this is also the few days i suggest to enter the gym at night! so you feel good about yourself.

7. when you wanna train seriously go to train early in the morning when the gym generator open it. the moment you start going afternoons and evening you will stop your progress. might get a pussy but physiqe will remain the same .

8. wear a baseball cap and have a pissed off face so no one even atempt talking to you because it will take away from your intensity and you wasted a lot of money on the drugs.

9. always look at the scale during bulking. you want size and weight no matter what. there is no better feeling then waking up in the morning while on cycle weighin 10-20lb more.

10. BF% and seperation is all good on stage! if you gain enough muscle,,you will be big and muscular and defined and cut and buff and puff. no need for tank top either,,if you got muscles it will show through t shirt. dont pay attention much to bf% while bulking try keeping it under 15%.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:21 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

1) only human grade pharma drugs should be used. no! eq is NOT nandrolone decanoate. deca made for humans,,,eq made for horses. humans are not horses. eq will never! get you the muscle nandrolone puts on you and is made in condition not suited for humans. get legit human grade pharma drugs if you ever wanna get big. muscle big. eq is good when you already have the size and muscle on you and you try to improve your performence and over all condition. when aiming at adding/building mass on your frame there is no replacment for legit pharma human grade deca test and dianabol.

2) coffee grinder is a must inorder to be able to eat enough calories a day. carbs are super important when putting size on. you need to eat those 1.5 cups oats every few hours in a shake and for this to be reality it must be in a powder form. only this way you will be able to touch the 5000 calories a day mark. coffee grinder is what i use and any normal sane bodybuilder use inorder to get the calories in. all the stories about 10 solid meals a day is garbage lies.

3) you must have 3-4 solid meals a day. rest of the meals can be liquid as in protein powders and raw egg whites pepti food cartons and the powdered oats mentioned above. it will give you the 500-700 calories desired in good shake for putting on the right amount of calories so your costly drugs can work their "magic".

4) digestive enzymes are a must with every meal! buy digestive enzymes that have LACTASE inside!! take them as many times as possible so everything gets digested. especially past 28 years old.

5) any one can be 5'10 250lb of muscle. the reason we are and you are not is because we aim for it and prepare accordingly. you need to eat enough and use the combo of legit pharma dbol/test/deca for this 250 to come. and it will come pretty fast if solid 2-3 years in the gym were "payed" before going on drugs.

6) lifting heavy weights has nothing to do with how big your muscle will be. you need to lift correctly and try to lift to a failure inorder to make the drugs work to an optimal level. lifting heavy will never put more muscle on you unless you can lift this heavy weight correctly.
lifting 30-40lb dumbell each arm will assure you 19 inch arms at the end of the road,,,while boosting your ego with 60lb dumbells each arm will assure you to be stuck at your 16-17 inch untill you learn. usually takes 10 years for the average gym rat to learn this.

7) notice carefully that the stronger guys are usually the ones with the less muscle mass. their tendoins and bones are strong. their muscle mass is not. you are a bodybuilder! you are NOT a power lifter although i would recomend to start with a powerlifting backround for better results at the end of the process.

fish oil and olive oil are good for you. use them a lot.

9) the less time you are in the gym (minimum of 45 min 4 sessions a week while on) the bigger you will get. the more intense and shorter your work out is,,,the more impressive you will look and the better your newly purchased drugs will work on your physiqe.

10) feel free to eat your dirty meals once or twice a week,,by dirty meals i mean subways and pizza and chinease and whatever you feel like on those 2 days.

this is the only way to grow right and the only way to look like a bodybuilder.
try what i said here for 6 months while using pharma grade human grade drugs in combintation with high caloric diet and right training which is not hard to do (basic exercises) and you will see how from 170-180lb average gym rat you will become 240lb american whore's dream. very easy to do if you got the money, the time, the place and the connections. genetics is not a must. to get your pro card genetics is a must in addition to the above mentioned.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:22 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

1) bigger arms is more a matter of training than a matter of calories.

2) the less exercises you will do the bigger your arms will get.

3) the more exercises of the "less exercises" done correctly, the bigger your arms will continue to get.

4) work heavy but only as heavy as you can go correctly! work to failure! it might be 12 reps or 9 reps or 6 reps as long as muscle fails.

5) 2 sets each exercise/ 3exercises bicep ans 3exercises triceps. all 6 done in the same workout session.

6) i suggest following routine: monday-arms/tuesday-legs/wed off/thursday-back/friday-chest and shoulders/ sat-sun off

7) training should never be longer than 50-60 min (including warm up and or ab work)

high intensity

9) i find machine work to be better when stuck. combine machines and free weights.

10) exercises are all good and have their place as long as you do them right!

11) always flex in the mirror no matter what others think of you.

*if hormones are being used and/or arms are already 20 inches,, the strategy can be changed some (weights/sets) i would still keep it more or less the same. SIMPLICITY is the word.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:23 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I TOOK CREATINE
2) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I TOOK GLUTAMINE UNLESS IT WAS PART OF PROTIEN POWDER
3) I CAN HARDLY REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I DRANK CYTOGAINER MUSCLEMILK BECAUSE ITS JUNK
4) I CAN HARDLY REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I DRANK A PROTIEN POWDER ALTHOUGH I DO SUPPORT IT AS A SUPP FOR EXTRA CALORIES AND PROTIEN
5) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I TOOK ANY LEGAL SUPP OUT THERE BESIDE BCAA. ANY SUPP ON THE MARKET BESIDE BCAA IS GARBAGE AND SOME WILL HELP YOU DEVELOP NICE TITS TOO!
6) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I ATE CLEAN MAJORITY OF THE TIME
7) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I TRAINED OVER 60-75 MIN A SESSION
I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I BOUGHT A BODY BUILDING MAGAZINE FOR GOD FUCKIN SAKE NOT EVEN IF IM ON THE FUCKIN COVER. IT IS JUNK!!
9) I CANT REMEMBER LAST TIME I HAD AMAZING GENETICS ALTHOUGH PEOPLE TELL ME I HAVE IT ALL THE TIME,,,,I WAS SMALL 150 POUND KID THAT WAS SOMEWHAT BUILT THEN I GOT TO BE 180LB POUND KINDA BUILT AND ONLY WHEN HORMONES GOT IN THE MAGIC HAPPENED (OFCOURSE TRAINING WAS SERIOUS)
10) I CANT REMEMBER LAST TIME I RAN HOME AND ATE EXACTLY 45 OR 1 HOUR AND 20 MIN POST TRAINING,,,,YA I DRINK SOME PROTIEN AND EAT AROUND 1 AND A HALF TO 2 HOURS LATER BUT IT IS FAR FROM RELEGIOUSLY FOLLOWED TYPE OF THING
11) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WORKED WITH FREE BARBELL TO DO SQUATS,,,I MAINLY DO IT WITH SMITH MACHINE AND MY LEGS ARE BIGGER THAN 90% OF POPULATION
12) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME ANY ONE OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS WAS ABLE TO HOLD OVER 210LB OF QUALITY MUSCLE WITH OUT THE USE OF HORMONES (IM TALKIN UNDER 5'10 GUYS HERE FELLAS)
13) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME WE HAD ONE DAY GOING BY WITH OUT AT THE LEAST!! 20-30 EMAILS WITH ORDERS FROM ALL CORNERS OF SOCIETY (BODYBUILDERS, GYM JUNKIES, FITNESS GIRLS, COPS AND LE INDIVIDUALS, MARATHON RUNNERS,, WHO EVER YOU CAN IMAGINE ORDERED.
14) I CAN! REMEMBER THE LAST ORDER I HAD FROM A PRO CARD HOLDER THAT LIVES IN EUROPE AND THE ORDER WAS LIKE THIS: 300 AMPS OMNA, 100 AMPS TESTEX ELMU, 300 AMPS ORGANON YELLOW TOP DECA 5000 TABS BRIT. DISPENSARY ANABOL AND 1000 TABS SCHERING PROVIRON.

as you can see hormones has a lot to do with bodybuilding. it can not be stated as a percentage but it is a major part of a bodybuilder's life. MAJOR PART
Old 10-31-2011, 06:23 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

7 rules to build phenominal physiqe from gh15 house of pain or pain in the ass depends how you look at it,,follow it to the t and you will be able to not only call yourself bodybuilders but also look like ones

1. you dont built big legs with big weights,,you build it with higher number of reps with moderate weight,,pay attention to the 110lb "fitness girl" in your gym,,when she is on the stepper and you are behind her,,take a look at her quad swip and leg development,,,i assure you she didnt achieve it with 6 plates 45lb each side of a barbell,,the fact you see bunch of whores and homos looking at you while you squat dont mean you need to put on the bar 6 plates,,you wont build NOTHING BUT YOUR EGO,,and even then it wont be for long

2. lift only as heavy as you can lift with good form! all the show off movements should be kept to either when your legs are the size of kamali legs and already been through the growing phase which was years ago for a professional bodybuilder,,or to a specific day of the month that you feel like showing off and not training the muscle for growth purpose. you dont go and put 6 plates each side of the bar when you are 200lb and the pro next to you is 270lb,,dont work this way,,,yes even if you are on drugs!! the fact you juice dont mean you need to fuck yourself up and not improve,,chose a day to do it,,once a month,,to satisfy your need to be the "best" in the gym

3. use hormones on a regular basis

4. do not quit no matter what,,keep on going and improving,,the ones who quit always try to get back after couple years,,and never get back better,,always chasing the thought of what would happen if they didnt stop training,,NEVER QUIT!

5. diet matters less when you try to pack on muscle mass,,only when cutting diet really matters!,,pay attention to form and pack in the calories with good stack of hormones,,cut and think about diet later on when wanna do a show,,if you will sit and calculate your diet from the first moment you enter a gym you will NEVER EVER GROW! remember what i told you here,,,guys who start training should never pay 100% attention to diet,,only aspect they need to pay attention in the diet is high enough protien and high enough calories

6. always use ephedrine when cutting,,always use eca when cutting,,alwyas eat less when cutting,,always eat majority of your food clean when cutting,,dont ever give up your dirty food completely when cutting because your body needs it eventhough you are cutting,,doesnt need it overdue but still need it once or twice a week,,your brain needs it!,,especially on hormones and fat burners,,you will never look your best if you completely eliminate carbs during diet phase,,you gotta have them to a limit,,and i dont talk here about no carb up phase before a show im talkin about carb intake during the all diet/prep,,if you keep it at 30grams a day for 4 months you will end up looking like SHIT and dont listen to what any one else tell you,,you need to know how to cycle carbs right! especially when cutting.

7. if you chose to use supplements,,as in protien powder,,use a good one like allmax or something so you atleast have some good shit coming into your stomack with good taste,,,dont waste your money on crap