Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Growth Hormone, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and Peptides

Growth Hormone, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and Peptides Discuss here everything related to HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and Peptides

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2011, 06:49 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 4
Default extreme peptides

their 176-191 is not legit. I got some & it didn't go into suspension right , but I still tried it. Either I had a bad batch of the shit is just faulty. I've had good results for other companies out there.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:30 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1

explain.
what did it do when you added bw
HGH frag is week I never seen any results.
Ive used EP's ghrp-6 and cjc no/dac with good results or at least the hunger that your suppose to get while on it
Old 11-05-2011, 09:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1

have you contacted EP. It could be bad from their suppliers. they might not know.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:23 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

Quote:
Originally Posted by gym66 View Post
explain.
what did it do when you added bw
HGH frag is week I never seen any results.
Ive used EP's ghrp-6 and cjc no/dac with good results or at least the hunger that your suppose to get while on it
little more explanation. what exactly happened. did it bubblt, foam? not mix at all?
quoted the wrong statment
Old 11-09-2011, 05:41 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I contacted ep & g said all their stuff is good. that was it so I'll try another company.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:43 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I looks like watered down milk when you shake it. No bubbles. when it sits & you move it gently, it looks like snowflakes in suspension.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:45 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Real frag is almost always cloudy. Its the one peptide that when real will be cloudy most of the time.

The chemical sequence of HGH Fragment is such that it contains very hydrophobic amino acids. Hydrophobic amino acids are very difficult to dissolve. Hydrophobic molecules are literally "water- fearing". A good example of a hydrophobic compound is oil- petroleum. You could see this when BP's oil well spilled millions of gallons of oil into the Gulf. It was not "diluted" by the water. Water is actually an excellent solvent for most peptides.

HGH Fragment is by far the most hydrophobic of any peptides available related to GH research. Now, you have probably purchased HGH Fragment in the past and not had this issue. That is because your HGH Fragment came from a bad lab, wether it be USA or China or Kingdom come or because- for reasons I cannot fully explain- this is not an issue with every reconstituted vial. The process in some labs includes using a copious amount of acetonirile. To put this into perspective- when our peptides are being synthesized and then tested for purity- a small amount of acetonirile is used to remove the impurities from a column that is being tested during the HPLC- .1% acetonirile to be exact.

Now acetonirile is a poisonous substance and needs to be removed from the final product- (it metabolizes into cyanide). If this substance is not removed, the effects can be very dangerous indeed. Some chemists use 10% acetonirile to dissolve the HGH Fragment!

So, although this is very counter-intuitive, the fact that your HGH Fragment is cloudy tells you that it is true HGH Fragment, and that it does NOT contain copious amounts of acetonirile.

We know it is not aesthetically pleasing, and again it is hard to wrap our minds around the fact that if something is cloudy that it might not be "bad for us" as compared to something that is not. It is counter to our experiences in life.

Here is the "fix". 1ml of .6% Acetic Acid will completely resolve the situation! The peptides are completely solvent in that mixture.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:01 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I just realized what section this was in. Sir, if you had done your homework you wouldve realized that real frag is quite often cloudy. A scammer is someone who takes your money and doesnt deliver. Not a company who gives you exactly what you ordered yet you have a misunderstanding of the product. I hope a mod or admin will see this thread and move it because it doesnt deserve to be here.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:15 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Moved to correct section

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:53 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks CC!