Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Liver Protection

Liver Protection All methods used to protect your liver being on and after steroid cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2012, 09:11 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 1
Default liv 52 vs milkthistle

liv 52 can restore the and help the liver while on the other hand milk thistle just coats it to protect it from toxins. if that is the case wont milk thistle coat and protect it from nutrients? that is why choose liv 52 ... what do you think ?
Old 09-14-2013, 10:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 5

Is there any real evidence that liv52 or milkthistle can actually help the liver ? I never seen any. I take liv52 but just because.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:13 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 35
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 110

I like the milk thistle. Its like armor for your liver.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:09 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Liv-52

Hepatoprotective action: The natural ingredients in Liv.52 exhibit potent hepatoprotective properties against chemically-induced hepatotoxicity. It restores the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration. The antiperoxidative activity of Liv.52 prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane, maintains cytochrome P-450 (a large and diverse group of enzymes, which catalyze the oxidation of organic substances), hastens the recovery period and ensures early restoration of hepatic functions in infective hepatitis. It facilitates the rapid elimination of acetaldehyde (produced by the oxidation of ethanol that is popularly believed to cause hangovers) and ensures protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage. Liv.52 also diminishes the lipotropic (compounds that help catalyze the breakdown of fat) effect in chronic alcoholism and prevents fatty infiltration of the liver. In pre-cirrhotic conditions, Liv.52 arrests the progress of cirrhosis and prevents further liver damage.

Improves appetite: In anorexia and less than optimal growth and weight gain, Liv.52 normalizes the basic appetite-satiety rhythm. It also addresses loss of appetite during pregnancy. As a daily health supplement, Liv.52 improves appetite, digestion and assimilation processes and promotes weight gain.

Indications:

For the prevention and treatment of viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, pre-cirrhotic conditions and early cirrhosis, anorexia, loss of appetite and liver damage due to radiation therapy
Liver disorders including fatty acid associated with protein-energy malnutrition
Jaundice and loss of appetite during pregnancy
As an adjuvant during prolonged illness and convalescence
As a adjuvant to hemodialysis
As an adjuvant to hepatotoxic drugs like anti-tubercular drugs, statins, chemotherapeutic agents and antiretrovirals

Key ingredients:

The Caper Bush (Himsra) contains p-methoxy benzoic acid, which is a potent hepatoprotective. It prevents the elevation of malondialdehyde (biomarker for oxidative stress) levels in plasma and hepatic cells. Caper Bush also inhibits the ALT and AST enzyme levels and improves the functional efficiency of the liver and spleen. Flavonoids present in the Caper Bush exhibit significant antioxidant properties, as well.

Chicory (Kasani) protects the liver against alcohol toxicity. It is also a potent antioxidant, which can be seen by its free radical scavenging property. The hepatoprotective property of Chicory suppresses the oxidative degradation of DNA in tissue debris.

Directions for use:

Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.

Available as tablets or as a syrup.

Side effects:

Liv.52 is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.

Here's the link if you want to look at the clinical research: Liv.52(tablet,syrup) - Research Papers

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:11 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

Interesting post
Old 09-16-2013, 12:26 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 5

I just wonder why doctors dont actually recomend this stuff to people who abuse liqur. I no alot guys who have liver problems and they never heard of it. Maybe some do but i never really heard of anything that would truely protect it.

BUT I DO USE IT
Old 09-16-2013, 11:02 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 35
Likes (Received): 110

liv52 sometimes is given to recovering alcoholics
Old 09-20-2013, 07:37 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Received): 10

I take both...is not expensive and there is not such thing as been too cautious. By the way...(ANSWER TO CENA) Doctors don't cure because they may run out of patients...LoL!!! They want to have a steady pay ck.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:53 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 38

Liv 52 is what I've always taken but recently I jumped on the NAC and TUDCA bandwagon.
Milk thystle is a joke imo
Old 01-26-2014, 05:04 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 3
Wink good post

i have use both.lmo ithink liv..52 is the best.went doing aas.