Bodybuilding forum - Hypermuscles.com

Go Back   Bodybuilding forum - Hypermuscles.com > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Contest Preparation

Contest Preparation Information, results, opinions, pictures and videos.

Steroids Sale Muscle Build Blog Steroids Sale steroids cycles Buy Sciroxx Steroids
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-11-2015, 01:43 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 206
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 42
Default been yrs but wanna do one last show

I'm a bit nervous as I'm much older now but by the end of this bulk I'll reach close to 260 I always stay right around 7 to 8%bf while bulking so that will help. All my past shows I placed 2nd until I learned how to time things right then won my last 2. I'm just sure how to choose a show these days. Any ideas would be great. I did my last show at 26 I'm now about to be 38 but I think I'm developed enough to run with the younger guys. Advice ideas are greatly appreciated as always
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-11-2015, 10:22 AM
andyebs's Avatar
HM News Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: colchester
Posts: 1,717
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 127
Thanks (Received): 157
Likes (Given): 819
Likes (Received): 492
Default

where are you in the world im sure many feds have local shows to yourself

its more choosing class

and sound like you know what to do
you have done shows and won a couple
your brother competes and also your 60 plus dad and your friends with EX ifbb pro
im sure have lot of knowledge and experence sure not much has changed since last competed

and as said at 38 still have loads years of competing

lets see pics to where at now sure got good stat at 240+ 7%bf
whats hight again

and when are you planning
hoping to do one mayself but june 2016 will be earliest for me
i think id be asking you for advice
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-11-2015, 12:16 PM
VET
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: London UK
Posts: 1,347
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 66
Thanks (Received): 281
Likes (Given): 375
Likes (Received): 736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangin View Post
I'm a bit nervous as I'm much older now but by the end of this bulk I'll reach close to 260 I always stay right around 7 to 8%bf while bulking so that will help. All my past shows I placed 2nd until I learned how to time things right then won my last 2. I'm just sure how to choose a show these days. Any ideas would be great. I did my last show at 26 I'm now about to be 38 but I think I'm developed enough to run with the younger guys. Advice ideas are greatly appreciated as always

Hat off to you. Good luck. 38 is not old. And with the knowledge you've built up over the years I'm sure you'll be just as prepared for what you need to do!
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-11-2015, 01:22 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 206
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

Hat off to you. Good luck. 38 is not old. And with the knowledge you've built up over the years I'm sure you'll be just as prepared for what you need to do!
Honest I'm trying to talk my pops into doing it with me.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-11-2015, 02:05 PM
VET
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: London UK
Posts: 1,347
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 66
Thanks (Received): 281
Likes (Given): 375
Likes (Received): 736
Default


Even better yet more inspiration.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-12-2015, 09:58 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 206
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
where are you in the world im sure many feds have local shows to yourself

its more choosing class

and sound like you know what to do
you have done shows and won a couple
your brother competes and also your 60 plus dad and your friends with EX ifbb pro
im sure have lot of knowledge and experence sure not much has changed since last competed

and as said at 38 still have loads years of competing

lets see pics to where at now sure got good stat at 240+ 7%bf
whats hight again

and when are you planning
hoping to do one mayself but june 2016 will be earliest for me
i think id be asking you for advice
Height is 6"1
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Feel free to PM Admin or MODS for any bodybuilding forum related questions.

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
IronMagazine Top Bodybuilding & Fitness Websites Hier gehts zur Topliste