Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Please introduce yourself to the members of HyperMuscles Community, just a few words.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 05:18 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default will sell soul for muscles

been lifting seriously for few years and have lost 80lbs of fat and am now skinny and cant put on muscle.It seems like as soon as i do i lose it. Its very frustrating because i give it 110% every workout.I was big once before in military so i dont know. I am thinkin about starting a cycle but i am alone in my crusade and kinda in the dark here and looking for some guidance.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:36 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

First off i want to say congrats on loosing 80lbs of fat, that is huge bro and you should be really proud of yourself. I can definitly understand the aggrivation of trying, and not getting the results you want when building muscle. But it can be somthing simple that you need to tweak. Before i suggest any type of cycle and guideance, what is your Stats bro.

Weight
Expeirience
Diet

After you answer these question we can all help you out. Honestly there could be alot of things hindering your natural gains. For diet if just a regular days food intake or maybe the main foods you eat.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:09 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default hey man thanks for the praise means alot

im a 28yo 73inches tall 160lbs my diet consists of lean steak chkn brsts trky brsts fresh veggies brown rice sweet potatoes wheat noodles tuna low fat yogurt ,cottage cheese, egg whites ,oatmeal ,total cereal ,proteinshakes i am very dedicated 2 eating healthy
Old 02-09-2012, 06:21 AM

Post Thanks / Like

im sorry i wasnt sure exactly what you wanted me to put in regards to experiance
Old 02-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Yea just from the list i can tell you put alot of effort into it bro. At 28years old, you begin to drop in testosterone. When your young your full of testosterone, and after a certain age it begins to drop. So your perfect for a cycle right now.

Basic Cycle easy and will give you great results. Everyone with knowledge starts here.

What you will need for your cycle
Testosterone Enanthate
Nolvadex. for PCT.
Letro you keep this on hand just incase you have any side effects like gyno, which is where your nipples will be irritated and grow fat around the pec area. Its very unlikely you will get these side effects but you should always keep the product on hand. I order my Letro and my pct before i buy my steroids so that i dont get tempted. Or all together.

Cycle.

Week 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 500mg a week.
This means you will inject one time every 3 or 4days. 1ml is usually 250mgs.

Pct
Week 14 -15 Nolva 40mg Each day.
week 16 - 17 Nolva 20mg Each day.

Your diet you should keep the same, but eat more of what you are eating to increase the calories, this will help your body gain more muscle while you are on cycle.

We have sponsor on the board where you can find products.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:44 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Default thanx 4 info

bought some liquid clomid and tamox before coming across this sight I was obviously convinced at the time that i bought it that it was real but is there any way 2 know for sure?
Old 02-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Yes bro. I sent you a pm with a few questions. It is probley real, but i will tell you for sure in the PM.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:00 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Received): 10

How about change your training program? Your body is use to it. Do some 5 X 5, 5/3/1 and other type of strength program. Confuse your body. In conjunction with your meal, I bet this will do the trick. By the way, NOT CROSS-FIT ALLOW!!!
Old 02-12-2012, 02:54 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 2
Default new post

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksidefitness View Post
How about change your training program? Your body is use to it. Do some 5 X 5, 5/3/1 and other type of strength program. Confuse your body. In conjunction with your meal, I bet this will do the trick. By the way, NOT CROSS-FIT ALLOW!!!
new post

def you have to mix it up a little i go for 1 month the same then switch it up . it's called shocking your muscles

even if it in what you hot first like say you do chest bb then flys db, then dips then tris start with tris one time do it backwards for a couple of weeks then go back to the reg or even mix it up more see if you gain then hit the juice if nothing happens and eat eat eat 70% is diet you work out what 1hr to 2 tops 4 days a week say lower the reps higher weight and and rest between your set 1 to 2 mins so you can really blast with the heavier weight if nothing works over 2 or 3 months then i say go for it and juice but thats just me there alot of people who don't you know if your going to and if you do your at the right place bro
Old 04-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Hey ybeckler welcome to HyperMuscles, let us know if you changed training program and if it helped you.

update us on how things go for you bro.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------