Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Please introduce yourself to the members of HyperMuscles Community, just a few words.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2014, 06:13 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2
Default Time to give back

Hello all. While certainly not a new member, I haven't really introduced myself to this board. I have received countless good ideas and info from here that I thought it is high time I give back some of my knowledge and experience. First off, I am 50 years old and have lifted most of my life except a 15 year span where I had drug and alcohol issues. 14 years ago I woke up and saved my life by putting all that stuff in the rearview mirror. So, now onto my experiences.. I started training seriously about 5 years ago and tried a few cycles with the barebones knowledge you get from the street and gym. When I joined this board though, a whole new door was opened for me. I was clueless about everything. With this board I was able to learn about dosing and PCT. I currently stand at 5'-11" and weigh 200 lbs. when I started supplementing I was at around 175. I have experience with most of the testosterones and some of the more interesting AAS that are available. Let me qualify my progress by saying that at 50 yrs. old I don't gain 25 lbs. on a cycle and look super bulked. I have learned my own body works in it's own unique way and I have accepted this. I cycle for the most part 12 weeks over the summer and then take an equal time off. I'm now into these shorter cycles over the winter months where I cycle on for 6 weeks and cycle off for 6 weeks. The summer cycle consists of Sustanon 250, Primobolan and oral Anavar. With out boring you with the details of my dosing I would say I keep them moderate. the shorties consist of test Prop and Tren A. My goal is to be able to restore my own natural test levels between cycles. To do this I use HCG while on cycle. 1000 ius twice a week seems to work for me. The HCG use took some experimenting with as I didn't have success with it the first time I tried it(dosages were way to low, looking to save cash).
Anyway, when I cycle I can get a real hard and ripped look. Again I might get a little bigger but the idea of getting huge is not an option for me. I work out year round and struggle through the off phases of cycling. I think it is critical to fight and claw your way while off so you can at least retain some of your gains. PCT for me takes longer than what the protocols on this board recommend but I am older and I deal with it.
I have so much to say and I will continue to post but I do type with 2 fingers and my eyes are getting tired. I will continue with this post off and on because I want to share all my experiences with cycling and PCT and generally what these AAS have given me. I have tried HGH but I gave up on it as I will explain later. I will leave you with this..I'm 50 and my last girlfriend was a 22 year old smoking Cape Verdean. I'm currently working on a 25 year old and I'll let you know how that goes. I have discovered the fountain of youth for at least half the year. More later , Adios
Old 06-07-2014, 06:56 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I'm definitely interested in reading your experiences. It will be good to hear more from a slightly older than normal user. Keep posting as I'm sure there will be lots of interest from others as well.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinknoka17 View Post
Hello all. While certainly not a new member, I haven't really introduced myself to this board. I have received countless good ideas and info from here that I thought it is high time I give back some of my knowledge and experience. First off, I am 50 years old and have lifted most of my life except a 15 year span where I had drug and alcohol issues. 14 years ago I woke up and saved my life by putting all that stuff in the rearview mirror. So, now onto my experiences.. I started training seriously about 5 years ago and tried a few cycles with the barebones knowledge you get from the street and gym. When I joined this board though, a whole new door was opened for me. I was clueless about everything. With this board I was able to learn about dosing and PCT. I currently stand at 5'-11" and weigh 200 lbs. when I started supplementing I was at around 175. I have experience with most of the testosterones and some of the more interesting AAS that are available. Let me qualify my progress by saying that at 50 yrs. old I don't gain 25 lbs. on a cycle and look super bulked. I have learned my own body works in it's own unique way and I have accepted this. I cycle for the most part 12 weeks over the summer and then take an equal time off. I'm now into these shorter cycles over the winter months where I cycle on for 6 weeks and cycle off for 6 weeks. The summer cycle consists of Sustanon 250, Primobolan and oral Anavar. With out boring you with the details of my dosing I would say I keep them moderate. the shorties consist of test Prop and Tren A. My goal is to be able to restore my own natural test levels between cycles. To do this I use HCG while on cycle. 1000 ius twice a week seems to work for me. The HCG use took some experimenting with as I didn't have success with it the first time I tried it(dosages were way to low, looking to save cash).
Anyway, when I cycle I can get a real hard and ripped look. Again I might get a little bigger but the idea of getting huge is not an option for me. I work out year round and struggle through the off phases of cycling. I think it is critical to fight and claw your way while off so you can at least retain some of your gains. PCT for me takes longer than what the protocols on this board recommend but I am older and I deal with it.
I have so much to say and I will continue to post but I do type with 2 fingers and my eyes are getting tired. I will continue with this post off and on because I want to share all my experiences with cycling and PCT and generally what these AAS have given me. I have tried HGH but I gave up on it as I will explain later. I will leave you with this..I'm 50 and my last girlfriend was a 22 year old smoking Cape Verdean. I'm currently working on a 25 year old and I'll let you know how that goes. I have discovered the fountain of youth for at least half the year. More later , Adios
hey bro nice to meet you im also recovering iv meth user and this bodybuilding is has saved my life.. i almost died in 2012 fro man overdose. and luckily still here to talk about it.. so were in the same boat.. glad to hear from ya//
Old 06-08-2014, 12:23 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2

Good to see your recovering 13uie67. Life is a gift to be appreciated every moment. Keep up the good work.To continue with my story, I have tried HGH recently but I am giving up on it because the inconsistency of the quality of the different types. I started with the Riprtopins and got all the side effects that I had read about. I backed off the doses and had a good 3month run with it. Then I had to go with some generic blue tops and all the side effects disappeared so I assumed that I had bunk HGH. I obtained some huge tropic and the same thing happened so I have given up on this expensive learning experience. Speaking of side effects, one that I have to deal with is bacne. I now use nutrogena body wash and use a exfoliating sponge on a stick and it has worked well. Tanning also helps. I have to keep an eye on my blood pressure while I cycle and haven't found anything that helps but just keep my sodium intake down. One of my favorite things in life is walking around in a tank top and watching all the guys suck their stomach in and stick their chest out when I walk by. Sucks for them that their girl friends can't stop looking at me either. My only advice to them is to put the work in year round and not the few weeks after the New year. People can't believe that I am 50 because I don't look it.
I think that Tren A May be the best stuff out there. I use it on my short cycles and I try to keep the dosages to around 75 mg EOD. It works for me because it burns that stubborn last layer of fat off. Any way I'm getting tired so I will continue later.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:22 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinknoka17 View Post
Good to see your recovering 13uie67. Life is a gift to be appreciated every moment. Keep up the good work.To continue with my story, I have tried HGH recently but I am giving up on it because the inconsistency of the quality of the different types. I started with the Riprtopins and got all the side effects that I had read about. I backed off the doses and had a good 3month run with it. Then I had to go with some generic blue tops and all the side effects disappeared so I assumed that I had bunk HGH. I obtained some huge tropic and the same thing happened so I have given up on this expensive learning experience. Speaking of side effects, one that I have to deal with is bacne. I now use nutrogena body wash and use a exfoliating sponge on a stick and it has worked well. Tanning also helps. I have to keep an eye on my blood pressure while I cycle and haven't found anything that helps but just keep my sodium intake down. One of my favorite things in life is walking around in a tank top and watching all the guys suck their stomach in and stick their chest out when I walk by. Sucks for them that their girl friends can't stop looking at me either. My only advice to them is to put the work in year round and not the few weeks after the New year. People can't believe that I am 50 because I don't look it.
I think that Tren A May be the best stuff out there. I use it on my short cycles and I try to keep the dosages to around 75 mg EOD. It works for me because it burns that stubborn last layer of fat off. Any way I'm getting tired so I will continue later.
i love tren.. is the bomb..
Old 06-08-2014, 02:36 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

im doing great now tht i have got rid of the deamons,, lol and i have something to actually live for and not just waste it away,, and im sure tht u understand all about tht.. alot of regrets ive had to live with but i have forgaven myself and realized tht im made to bodybuild,, and not destroy myself nomore.. and i just cant get enough of bb...
Old 06-08-2014, 09:59 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13uie67 View Post
. . . and i just cant get enough of bb...
It doesn't show