Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Please introduce yourself to the members of HyperMuscles Community, just a few words.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2013, 07:39 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default some good advice

ive been working out pretty hard for about twenty two years a lot of cross training. all natural just diet
im 48. 5'8 140 lbs. very healthy. but I want to bulk it up. and take it further. any advice where to start. doe anyone think (my first cycle) will be a good way to go??
Old 06-20-2013, 08:10 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 38

I agree with 3up but at your age it you will definitely want to get some blood tests done befoe you cycle to see where your levels are at. Its very possible that your test is already low and you could be a candidate for trt.
Do lots of research before you do anything. Learn about diet, training and then gear.
Btw. Just because you have been training for 20 years dosnt mean your doing it right.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 28
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 10

I agree with 3up and James42...blood work is always important and lots of research lots and lots of research!
Good luck keep us updated on your progress.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:44 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I understand why you are asking the question but I think there's a question you need to ask yourself and that is what do you expect from a cycle?

The reason I understand is because I have just started my first ever cycle. I reached my natural peak about 15 years ago and although I try I know I will never get anywhere near that without a little extra test. Your question is whether you have reached your peak and are trying to retain it or whether you are now trying to attain something you never had before. If you have never bulked are you really aware of how much food, especially protein you need to eat and keep on eating to get and 'stay' big? The problem you will have otherwise is that whatever you gain on cycle will more or less instantly disappear unless you continue with that sort of eating regime. If you are prepared to start eating big while on cycle then you should probably have a go at eating big for a while to see where that gets you before doing a cycle.

As I said at the beginning tho, if you have been big (muscular not fat) and even tho you eat big you just can't get big again due to low test then I know where you are coming from. My guess and it is a guess is that at 140lbs you have a fast metabolism rather than you train like an Olympic athlete and that means unfortunately (for you anyway) you have to eat a lot more than I do to grow.

Let us all know your situation and I'm sure you will get more targeted advice.

The other bit of advice I would add is do you know the difference between high intensity crossfit style training and muscle building training? This sounds a bit rude asking this but if you don't it is important that you find out. Because there is a difference and you'll have a job bulking up too much doing crossfit. You'll be superfit, just not that huge.

Good luck whatever the case.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 06-20-2013 at 11:01 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:12 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Default im 180 not 140

does this matter. I wanna be bigger and stronger and cut up later. where do I start??
Old 06-20-2013, 11:16 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Default not 140. 180 lbs

so now do u understand.. I wanna get bigger and im not really that super fit I wrote crossfit cause I never cycled before but have always lifted and did lots of cardio??
now what???
Old 06-20-2013, 11:51 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Yep. 180 is a lot different to 140 coz it tells us that you have a bit of size behind you. 140 suggests that either you are skin and bone and therefore need to eat much more than you do or that you train like a nutter but not in a way that will build muscle.

My next question has to be do you regularly eat enough protein. You won't build a lot of muscular size without consuming at least 150g per day - some people would say more but I think that would be a good enough starting point. You will also need to eat enough calories, whether the other calories come from carbs or fat. I don't know what your 180lbs consists of but if all you really want to do is bulk then just go for it and eat plenty of whatever! If you are getting heavier then you are eating enough. Just make sure you eat enough protein tho!

The next point is your training. Do you do more than 12 reps for any body part except calfs and arms? If so, reduce that to around 8 to 10. It's not quite as simple as that so sort yourself out a proper muscle building program and stick to it for at least four weeks before changing anything. You will also need to progressively overload ie add weight or a rep or two every workout or at most every other workout. The last reps of each set should also be a big challenge while sticking to a very strict form.

If and only if you are already doing all of that lot and have been doing so for many years are you really ready to consider a steroid cycle.

Weight training can be done in so many different ways and will give many different results. As a previous poster said just doing it for 22 years won't and obviously isn't making you a bodybuilder.

There's something about your original post that suggests you are not quite ready yet.

I really don't mean to be or seem rude and if there's anything you need to know more about ill be pleased to answer your questions.

A bit like you I have trained for around 32 years. For most of that time I trained for strength (low reps) and fitness (very high reps as well as running, cycling, boxing and taekwondo) and wasn't too concerned with size. As I slowed down (aged) I started to train for size rather than balls to the wall fitness. I'm doing quite well and if you sort out whatever is stopping you then there's no reason why you can't either. Just be aware that steroids play a very tiny part in what you want to achieve.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 06-21-2013 at 12:01 AM.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:02 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 28
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 10
Smile

Stillgoingstron is giving you spot in advice and yes the weight ratio does make a huge difference from the type of cycle to what you should eat down to the workout routine that these guys will give you advice on.
You are in the right place for all of these questions to be asked and answered. Ask lots of questions and importantly listen to the advice that is being offered these guys know what they are talking about. And where else can you go and get such advice for free.
Keep us posted...
Old 06-21-2013, 06:09 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Can you post up your current training routine and diet, in detail (exactly how and when you train, exactly what you eat and when)
That way we can help you

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.