Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Please introduce yourself to the members of HyperMuscles Community, just a few words.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2012, 01:16 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 4
Red face Newbie introduction

Just a quick hello and maybe a few questions..

I have read through many body builder forums throughout the years and this is the first that I have ever registered on. Also, I have never been brave enough make any type of online order.

So far this forum seems to be made up of some really good information and has compelled me to at least register and hopefully get answers to some questions.

I appreciate the fact that their are seemingly reputable sponsors and helpful forum members.

I believe I have heard in the past of these type of forums and sites.. etc. being set up for the sole purpose of cracking down on end users of products that may be illegal in certain parts of the world. How is one to know that even the forum is not a roadblock covered in blue lights? and even more when you register to shop at a sponsored site you have to register your user name from the forum? Seems you would want one of these sites to have as little of your personal info as possible.

I read some where that people receive seizure letters from customs but can still get here orders reshipped. Sounds awesome... but are they not in a high amount of trouble when they have received a seizure letter? lol

I have more but I'll stop here for now.

Sorry... i guess this is a bit much for an introduction.

thank you for any reply you can give and if anyone has really good info please feel free to PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:45 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Welcome to the forum
A lot of questions there!!
Where are you from. some of questions can only be answered properly if we know?

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:02 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply.

Lets use the US for this discussion.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240
Smile

It is a pleasure to read this. Thanks for joining this forum

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 07-18-2012, 12:35 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 2
Default welcome. to HM

WOW. I'm new to all of this and I had thought like that as well. I just thought it would be a strange thing to ask. LOL . Thanks for the guts. But most of all welcome
Old 07-18-2012, 02:34 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I thought it would be strange to ask as well.

I have more questions but didn't want to throw everything out all at once.

I have learned a lot just from reading through threads/posts. But as you can see I haven't really gotten answers..lol

Would be nice to be pointed toward the "How to do this safely as an end user Directory"

Best answer so far: "get a prescription"

Maybe one of the super awesome suppliers...*cough* GBN *cough* can add a sweet how to section to the FAQ on the site.

Problem would still be that it would have to be so detailed for me to feel good about it or I'd still be asking questions.

Something else kinda confusing is I have never heard of an online end user getting in trouble. Also, I am so baffled how you can receive a customs letter but not be in trouble. Or, how you can read through all the forums and not see one guy say "Oh SHIT, they was knocking at the door today!!" or "I just had to make bail BRO's! I'm fucked!"

Thanks for listening guys!

Have an incredible day.